3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Fdrik 27.11.21 11:22 pm

The quest marker is in the [PS4] textures (Fallout 4)

Actually the problem is this! I came to the house of memories and started the quest! After viewing Kellogg's memories, I get out of the capsule and nothing happens further! In the pit battle in the bookmark (task) it is written (Study Kellogg's memory) When he began to walk there in the building, Nick Valentine sits and says they say get into the capsule! Although I have already looked through the memory! I returned back to the basement and saw that the task mark was in the textures (Tell me what could be the problem?
PS Rollback after saving does not help the same thing!

6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 27.11.21

I also caught a bug in this quest - I could not sit in a chair, also PS 4, spat, took another quest, made it and returned to the House of Memories. Activated the quest "Dangerous Thoughts" - and everything went like clockwork.

R
RB_XAH 27.11.21

Mr. Fdrik
Try to talk to Nick a few times, you can also try to re-enter the location or check the time in standby mode, sometimes it helped me, although I have Juan.

b
blin88 27.11.21

RB_XAH
Owners of one, do you exist?))

R
RB_XAH 27.11.21

blin88
Of course, we are not so few, about 12 million)))

M
Mr. Fdrik 27.11.21

Ivanych
Not everything is exactly the problem remains (It looks like you will have to start the game from the very beginning! Although on the forums of others they wrote about such an error as mine! They told me to wait for some kind of patch!

M
Mr. Fdrik 27.11.21

RB_XAH
Unfortunately, it didn't work like this (