3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QualityRU 12.11.19 10:10 pm

Crash at startup (World War Z)

When you start the game comes the error"application has stopped working. have already tried to set in Nvidia Control maximum performance on game and driver were demolished, the registry cleaned. all else fails, epic game and the game also removed and pumped in the new. All other games go without problems.
Hardware: I7 7820hk, GTX1070, 32GB RAM.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashka Grey 12.11.19

The exact same crap does not help not what (((((((( what to do then wait for the fix themselves?????

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.11.19

http://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

Q
QualityRU 12.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
None of this is not suitable

Q
QualityRU 12.11.19

Sashka Grey
Forcibly turn off the Intel HD Graphics and it worked

v
vitaminus 12.11.19

QualityRU
Look like you was turned off?I from last night fight, nicho does not help.The same thing is popping up!!!

v
vitaminus 12.11.19

I Manager disable tried. In the BIOS don't found this option yourself

D
Dobbi 12.11.19

KRC. in the same problem were the 2 internal video card(Intel) and external(ge1070). Tyrnete found a way
1) where's the guy using the NVIDIA panel, 3D settings, it finds the game and puts the priority of the graphics card - but to me this approach failed, as there is this option - as I understand it, it's mostly in laptops or weak computers.
2) through the panel to disable the internal video card of Intel - did not help me.
3) through the panel to update the graphics driver of Intel and Oh my God this helped.

Q
QualityRU 12.11.19

vitaminus
In device Manager, disabled the Intel Graphics, it is disable need to press

E
Etual 12.11.19

downloaded the Repack from hatab nothing crashes

v
vitaminus 12.11.19

All panel NVIDIA drivers updated. in start search for run NVIDIA and update

S
Sashka Grey 12.11.19

QualityRU
do not burden the joints while helping also crash ((((((((((((

v
vitaminus 12.11.19

Sashka Grey
install the driver via the nvidia app.Do you have it by default installed on the computer

M
MattKane 12.11.19

At 1050, nothing helped, the driver has updated video, paragraph 2, is not present on the panel NVIDIA

J
JamesRocket 12.11.19

The guys grabbed the stuff to carry utter! Bought myself Shaitan boxes and don't know the simplest things. First will not help you disable the INTEL HD Graphics desktop because the video core works in that case if it is in the CPU and the power cord video signal is connected directly to the motherboard, in other cases the kernel is not working and can't work!!!!!!!!!!!!
Further, for owners of nvidia, install the driver from 398й series is in the archive on the website of NVIDIA, with him running the game, in my case 398.82.
Crashes so is there, wait for a patch, some system the game just doesn't support, it's not a AAA polished, small crafts Studio.

D
Dobbi 12.11.19

JamesRocket
Actually, for the same people to help review these methods - certainly not all, and as Your roll back drivers also not to everyone's help, can on the official game forum to read, I personally helped upgrade the wood on the inside of the card Intel, which I then unsubscribed on YouTube unsubscribed there is also has helped someone.
At the moment the game has passed, and completed at least one Chapter for each character - not one of departure for me personally. The wood on NVIDIA fresh rollback did not.

M
MattKane 12.11.19

Dobbi
No updating drivers, no roll back, nothing helped, everything written about integrated graphics Intel, disabling and updating of firewood, but I have a laptop, so that option is out.

D
Dobbi 12.11.19

MattKane
Someone is still updating Windows helped, but in General on litsuhu, like updating gash - XS but it helped people or not. On the official game forum tech support says that it is working on this bug.

Well, another option on the system unit with vertuhaya)

Video card Intel may not be in the laptop to be, I personally have a PC. You via device Manager, update or disable the integrated card (Intel) ?

M
MattKane 12.11.19

Dobbi
The fact of the matter is that I'm litsuhu bought. My Manager does not even show the graphics core from Intel.

D
Doomshfaft 12.11.19

People say that this utility helps. They say that the owners of cards from AMD, the game tries to start on a volcano and loads some wrong files, it clears them from the system.

M
Matvey Starovoytov 12.11.19

Doomshfaft
Oh,nice,helped me.
Early AMD was standing,now 1060 Nvidia.