3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tiv333 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Bug: energy recovery (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After drinking in Kaer Morhen, the value of energy recovery in battle changed to a stable 110 per second + 70 percent increased the power of signs! Rearranged talents for the griffin school, jumped around the locations - to no avail. Has anyone encountered such a problem? Thank you in advance
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlTCHER 27.11.21

Is that a problem ?

t
tiv333 27.11.21

BlTCHER
yes, because the cheat mod somehow does not appeal at all, especially if I cannot cancel it

L
Lyokha-Bro- 27.11.21

tiv333
for nyuh.

O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

tiv333 ".... Has anyone encountered such a problem? ...."
Specifically in KM - no, but it was very similar in earlier versions.
Such an effect was given by some combination of the use of signs (decoctions?) And the throwing of divmerite bombs at a very close distance (practically - under the feet). It's tied to the divmerite bombs - for sure, but what else should be - alas, I don't remember.
Because when defending CM, we use these bombs quite tightly - most likely it is.
Not cured :(
Only a replay with the use of bombs so that at the moment of the explosion the GG was out of the "cloud" (entry later - not scary)
However, for a long time, I did not come across, emnip, ruled it. What version of the game?

t
tiv333 27.11.21

Old_Nick
latest version 1.11 I did not carry out any manipulations with bombs ... could it have bugged after putting on Ian's underpants?)

O
Old_Nick 27.11.21

tiv333 ".... could there be any bugs after putting on Yen's underpants? ...."
I have no idea :)
Besides bombs, other glitches with strengthening signs / accelerating regen, I have not seen or heard

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

tiv333
can you have some kind of potion or mutagen drunk?

T
TheKep 27.11.21

skills that increase the power of signs may fail

t
tiv333 27.11.21

TheKep Is it possible
to reverse such a bug? yes, at the time of the bug there was a perk of the griffin school, but its removal did not work. Or is the only hope an old save game?

b
bruklin2 27.11.21

tiv333
Yes, I think the old save will help

T
TheKep 27.11.21

tiv333
I don't think the griffon perk could bug, but let's say these skills can bug

M
Mikhail Terekhov 27.11.21

It seems that at 1.11, after enchanting some things into medium armor, magic recovery gets lost, and gives approx. + 1000 units
Check your inventory for the correct value. This bug, by the way, is not cured.

t
tiv333 27.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
did, yes, he enchanted the bear in the middle one (yes, I’m a pervert), that's it! The inventory says 110 seconds (in battle). Now I know the reason, thanks

a
amorphyc 27.11.21

tiv333
))) Dude, you still wore women's underpants !! ?????? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

t
tiv333 27.11.21

amorphyc
duck drunk) + for the company: D

a
amorphyc 27.11.21

tiv333