3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Test bug. (bug?) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Challenge
With the Outsider DLC, Challenges become available. So, let's skip their descriptions and get straight to the point. When the "Suffer" test is on (let me remind you, "When this test is on, all healing potions and elixirs will heal only one piece of health.") Health is not restored. absolutely nothing . 0. not 1 strip, nothing
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 27.11.21

Most likely another bug. All these tests are more likely to test the patience and poise of the players than bring any challenge.

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.11.21

even horribly annoying this thing with random abilities for enemies. my first boss (the demon of pride) got immunity to physical influences, so I beat him at an easy level for about 20 minutes at 1 nr

K
Katastrofik 27.11.21

Nikotinoz_
There is no bug there. The potion restores 1 unit of health, and not one bar on your scale, if the Persian has 700 units. health, the scale consists of 7 cells, each with 100 units. With the "Suffer" test enabled, you need to drink a ton of elixirs in order to fill at least one cell with 1 unit.

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.11.21

Katastrofik
a, it is clear. apparently the description is unclear, thanks

E
Evgeny Chernikov 27.11.21

Katastrofik
And if you consider that you can take only 12 potions with you maximum ... then you can safely not drink them at all)

R
Ryogi Shiki 27.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
well, generally 13. but yes, I don’t drink them