3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodthirster 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Help with Model Alice (Resident Evil 5)

Citizens., Comrades., You are my last hope. People give me ... I wouldn't write for something and create this topic, just the whole Internet was there, either it is not there, or the file is deleted. Give people a link to her ... At least
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurisu reddofirudo 27.11.21

Tolsto. Very thick. So much so that it was not worth starting this topic.

B
Bloodthirster 27.11.21

People seriously help me all models (well, of course that I should) have in addition to this. I let the model find Krauser ...
He's from re4 but not like here Chris izmazany somehow G.

K

Bloodthirster, but seriously ... Contact this guy: http://users.playground.ru/1191574/
He fumbles in models for the fifth cutter. Maybe he will wash down the coveted blonde for you, if you ask well.
By the way, her serious name is Alice?

B
Bloodthirster 27.11.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Here Why are you so A? Wait you wrote as if I was a young boy sitting and D (twitching the AK-47 shutter) on this blonde and OOOO -------- She is like a character There is even nothing to
go "Dream of an idiot" first of all, she is There. ... In short, you ruined everything :-) ..
And secondly, Kill Brick from MASS-Qua can help me in my delicate question, are you serious?
it feels like there is only Kurisu Reddofirudo in the topic
People help ...

K

Bloodthirster, first of all, I didn’t count anything, I don’t know why you decided so. Well, perhaps, you yourself associate yourself with the above characteristic of the kid, but you translate the arrows to others ... In short, deal with your cockroaches in your head)
And secondly, this dude has been sitting in this section for a long time, he has already laid out models (like minimum) Excelles with reworked strikes (yes, he can rearrange animation from one Persian to another), Jill in Sheva's business suit and much more. Understand, anyhow, whom I would not offer to help you.

d
deadaion 27.11.21

She is not, there was only a version of replacing ordinary zombies with her.

B
Bloodthirster 27.11.21

there were screenshots, then there is even a link to it but broken!