3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 27.11.21 11:22 pm

Does anyone else have artifacts in cutscenes and dialogue scenes? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the subject.
I would not call it artifacts from vidyuhi, but still sykotno.
This artifact appears in cutscenes and dialogue scenes, in the upper right part of the screen, a rectangle that occupies about 15% of the 1920 * 1080 screen, and a couple of times I noticed when Geralt dodges a blow, at which moment he is covered by this artifact.
In other games (FallOut4) this was not noticed.
I am very worried that it could be a VC, since I got my asus 970 strix extremely sweetly. After 2 years of using msi 780 gaming, which has burned out several batteries. We tried to return the money under a guarantee (in dollars at the old exchange rate), but I and a lawyer I knew sent them to replace at least the same or equivalent in price.
They gave a replacement 970 without additional payments and with a 3-year warranty.
In short, it's dull so that it wouldn't be vidyuha (
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Edward Core
play with the settings, if the artifact does not disappear, and only in the witcher it appears, then the problem is in the game.

E
Edward core 27.11.21

Bupycop
Tried it, didn't help. Could it be firewood?
Why am I asking, there has never been such a trouble due to firewood, but still, I want them to be to blame)

N
Nikita237 27.11.21

Edward Core
Run the card in benchmarks like unigine heaven

E
Edward core 27.11.21

Nikita237
I will, but what should I see there if there is a problem with the card and not with the software?

N
Nikita237 27.11.21

Edward Core
Driver crash, artifacts

K
Krrrva 27.11.21

the same card, playing litsuha did not notice any artifacts. Well, the games themselves do not give out artifacts, most likely the problem is in vidyuha. By the way, until how much is it heated in the game? even if you have bandiks enabled, then turn them off. also sweat the card in the lodge

E
Edward core 27.11.21

Rusik
Bandikam is not present, it is heated no more than 68 degrees, in other games this is not. Earlier in the witcher I did not notice this. There are suspicions that after updating firewood for folich 4, these artifacts began to appear. They pop up quite rarely, in cutscenes about once a minute for a split second. It doesn't seem to interfere at all, but it terribly confuses me (

i
icebear2 27.11.21

This is definitely not a game, firewood or vidyuha should be tested. I never had this in the Witcher 3. There is a high probability that the video card (or rearrange directx somewhere I do not remember already). Do you have 32-bit Windows or 64?

E
Edward core 27.11.21

icebear2
64, ten. It's just that I had several video cards on fire for a long time. And these artifacts, although they are similar, are still present only in the Witcher. In the same folch, which in some places eats a resource for more than the witcher, he does not have this.

i
icebear2 27.11.21

Edward Core
I have 7 norms on litsuha, maybe 10 Windows work like that. Try to rearrange the game - drivers - directx may be worth something.