3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cdex 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Ice Caves and the Battlefront Lettering Problem (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

No one has come across or heard of such a problem that on the Ice Caves map there is a map on the surface of a supposedly black sphere, and in the catacombs themselves are all norms? And even before the battle, you cannot configure anything in the settings, since absolutely all the inscriptions disappear. The i5-4690 system did not play in beta, 12g ram, r2 290 (4g). I just reinstalled the firewood and the game, etc. and nicherta, even in the internet you can’t find anything. And this is not to mention the fact that lags go when changing the mode (a couple of minutes) and while getting points. What do I do xs

5 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ujin fix 27.11.21

cdex
The same persimmon. I sin on problems with the beta driver. Costs R9 380 2Gb

U
Ujin fix 27.11.21

cdex
The problem is in the wood. On reddit they write that all the owners of the radeon have such a problem. It seems like you can remove the quality of lighting and should help

U
Ujin fix 27.11.21

So I went back to the driver 15.7.1 and the black texture you described disappeared and graphics are normal again.
Those. you can also roll back to 15.7.1 and everything will be ok. The problem is purely software

c
cdex 27.11.21

new firewood from amd helped to reduce lags and FPS drawdowns at the beginning of the battle and when receiving a reward. But the menu, as it was, remained so. Yes, I already understood that the illumination on the settings environment needs to be set for the card to work normally, although it seems strange, other cards of norms work.

U
Ujin fix 27.11.21

cdex
Red has released a fresh bug fixing driver.
See the link below for more details.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/amd_vypustila_hotfiks_dlya_radeon_software_crimson_edition-172258/