3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riverwood 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Help! vidyuha overheats only in fallout 4! (Fallout 4)

forkiller cut down the
drive from the computer altogether, open the lid, clean all the ventilators (especially vidyuhiny, and preferably do not close the lid)
50 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 27.11.21

mb in the repack miner?

f
forkiller 27.11.21

Riverwood Thinking About
Dust? Yes, it seems like I have a little dust there, but in other games it doesn't get warm like that!

f
forkiller 27.11.21

Beirut
I have a license

f
forkiller 27.11.21

Beirut
right now I'll try to drive the PC to viruses

o
ommen_alex 27.11.21

Clean the vidyahu maybe the cooling radiator is clogged. And it also happens to me after the game hangs or lags in the dispatcher after restarting, the previous process of starting the game remains, as it starts to lag immediately I go there and manually complete the previous process.

A
Alllex236 27.11.21

forkiller
dr web cure it download, I had problems with vidyuha and follych, she helped

B
BoB_Er 27.11.21

how many degrees?

s
sequistor 27.11.21

Well, as an option, do all of the above, well, try to lower the schedule.

f
fOXY9 27.11.21

Did you monitor the video card purely? take a look at the temperature of the southern and processor. And in general, if the video card selectively warms up like this in a foul, then there is already a bell for the HP blade.

P
Paul botin 27.11.21

forkiller
Put EVGA Precision X. in it you can set the automatic setting of the video card fan speed depending on the GPU temperature, as well as correct the temperature-to-rotational speed graph. And she seems to be on the incentive

f
fOXY9 27.11.21

Paul Botin
If the stone degrades, it will only make it worse with this program. He will put the low graphics settings in the game and set the cooler speed to 50-60% in the program, but what's the point? Well, the temperature will be kept in the region of 70-80 degrees. If such a sharp change in temperatures has gone, then you already need to look at what. By the way, you still need to look at the GPU loading.

B
Beirut 27.11.21

forkiller
Well, the mod mb put virusnyak there, and what is the trouble?

f
forkiller 27.11.21

Beirut
Xs, Dr. Web says there are no viruses on the PC. I did not stage any fashion at all. I play the original, as the developer
fOXY9 intended.
I don’t know how to watch the T yuzhnik, the percent is ok - 50-55 grams in the game. Vidyuha in idle 37 g
Paul Botin
Yes, in Afterburner I have already set up the cooler schedule from T. I put 100% of 80 g. makes a noise like a helicopter, but one fig heats up and trotlit. If you put a 100% cooler from 75 grams, then the rate does not reach 90 in the game. But leaving it like that on a constant is also not a hunt
Rainbowatyou
I tried to drop the entire graph for a minute. I removed all the jackdaws. Killed the entire drawing range to zero. The tempo dropped to 85-87, no longer trot, but damn it, it's not an option to play

B
Beirut 27.11.21

Well, the simplest option, take a screwdriver and tighten the bolts on the radiator vidyahi

f
fOXY9 27.11.21

forkiller
AIDA64 Extreme is a program that monitors all sensors.
Do throttle bodies whistle on vidyah?
PS The easiest way to check what's wrong with the vidyahy is to drive it in a donut.

B
Beirut 27.11.21

Here is an example of the norms of the pace under load, + the frequency of the video is reduced for silence, the
entire temperature of the computer, you can see the CPUID HWMonitor small program

f
forkiller 27.11.21

Beirut
Damn I'm upset f ** c. This has never happened before. Yes, and I (well, relatively recently) blew out all the dust from the system unit with a compressor. I don't think it's because of the dust. I don't want to go into the radiator with a screwdriver, I'm not particularly special in this. I'm going to sleep already my head is bursting. I'll try to reinstall the game in the morning simply, if it doesn't help, then I'll take off the vidyuhu and thoroughly clean the radiator. Thermal paste changed less than a year ago, 8-9 months ago.

P
Paul botin 27.11.21

forkiller
Increasing the rotational speed does not solve the problem with overheating, but it is better than a drop in fps due to the high temperature of the GPU. In any case, it will help me. although the system will be weaker

f
fOXY9 27.11.21

forkiller
I do not advise you to climb into the computer yourself, it is better to take it to the nearest service center. They will tell you right away.

f
forkiller 27.11.21

So in the Witcher 3 I twisted the entire column to max + hairline and so on, it lags, of course, but the rate did not rise above 70 !, Far Edge 4 65-67 g on the max graph. Something went wrong with Fall