3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siromanto 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Signature on the card [CLEARED] (Fallout 4)

Such a question - I get along in locations, poke my nose into all the cracks. Some will display [CLEARED], some will not. Who knows if it matters and I missed something, or ignore it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siromanto 27.11.21

Well, got out of everyone in Concord and Danwick Drillers, but didn't write "CLEARED"?

k
kuzmichvrn 27.11.21

Siromanto
So it means not everyone has endured, or they could respawn, it happens.

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

Siromanto
There are places that do not have this inscription, regardless of whether there are enemies or anyone at all.

E
Eli 27.11.21

In general, it means that a mission is associated with this place or that there are enemies there.

S
Siromanto 27.11.21

Repeatedly visited those locations that did not have the [CLEARED] mark. Enemies spawned there again. I took them out again, after which the cherished inscription appeared :)))
Thank you all!

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

Siromanto
Enemies respawn by default like once every few months / half a year, so you will often visit locations =)

s
saa0891 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov

Respawn not in all locations, also with trash, safes, boxes, etc., and what month we are talking about, they respawn within 1-2 days.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.21

saa0891 I'm playing
on survival, after 7 days (Real) in the game, enemies have just started to spawn.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

Roman Pivovarov

Maybe in some specific location and after seven days, but basically it is 1-2 days (although again it depends on the location and enemies, of course there is where they respawn longer), there is a mod for respawning, everything is described there as it is in the original.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

cleared appears if you kill the conditional leader or open the main chest
in some towers you need to visit some additional. story quest, therefore, they cannot receive such a status until they receive some kind of quest. although you can loot and kill there once every few days.
also, to my chagrin, I discovered that not all things naturally compare except for quest ones. including nuclear batteries, although the doors can be locked again lul.