3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egik999 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Curie \ "does not speak \" (Fallout 4)

In general, I pumped up the relationship with the curie (max + romance), then I took another partner, right now I'm trying to take her back, but she only stuffs simulators once a day and that's it (there is no dialogue as such, she will say something, but the dialogue wheel does not appear) , tell me how to "return it to partners"?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

immediately resurrect on it, with the loss of inventory / items from it.
Either setav ca_affinity 0 on it, then do the thing she likes, then setav ca_affinity 250 and the thing she likes.

E
Egik999 27.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
stupid repeat minutemans, no drugs, theft and extortion (raising the reward)

M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Help everyone and everything. And don't give drugs.

E
Egik999 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
sadly, does not help ((you

see some kind of bug due to flirting

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Egik999
tried the second? Curie must be selected before each command is entered.

L
Lou Tenant 27.11.21

Yes, she is generally some kind of baganut. I sent her to the Castle, and she disappeared from the game for good.

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Lou Tenant
didn't disappear, but got stuck somewhere along the way. You can teleport.
I usually teleport all my partners immediately to the point of departure - it's more reliable.

L
Lou Tenant 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
Yes, it is clear that the console is the solution for everything, but still there was no such problem with any partner, and this one has disappeared somewhere. And in general, it is high time for the Gazebo to make some pointers where this or that partner is located, for power armor they did this. Hopefully with the release of the GECK the gallant modders will do something about it.

E
Egik999 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
Yes I tried it, it didn’t help ((

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Egik999
how did it not help? it doesn’t happen. If you teleport correctly, then the character is guaranteed to be close to the player.
prid {id}
moveto player

E
Egik999 27.11.21

CPAllianceP what
does teleportation have to do with it?)) I have a slightly different problem, as I wrote in 1 message, there is no dialogue with the curie (the dialogue wheel does not appear), which is why I cannot take it to the party

E
Egik999 27.11.21

ok, let's go from the other side ..... but you can somehow "forcibly" write to companions without dialogue (via the console)

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Egik999
ah, exactly messed up. disable, have you tried enable consistently on it?

E
Egik999 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
Yes, I tried it right away, but you can’t be bothered, I downloaded it before converting it to synth, it seems that only when it’s in a new body there is such a problem

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

Egik999
This has not happened to me. It's strange, however.

E
Egik999 27.11.21

accidentally stumbled upon the topic http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/problemy_dialogov_s_prestonom_garvi-884960/ there with preston the same trouble can someone help))