3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FunMC 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Removal of restrictions during construction. (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, people who know, is it possible to somehow bypass the restriction of the building grid (I do not know what it is called correctly) ??
That is, for example, I am building a protective fence, but due to the limitation, not a small gap appears between them, in standard buildings that have been developed, I noticed that they have everything ok in this regard, although some textures are superimposed from them, but this is special is not conspicuous. So is it possible to remove this delimitation in some way, so that it would be possible to put the fence close to each other?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 27.11.21

Mods need to wait, where craftsmen will remove these restrictions.

V
Veligor dark 27.11.21

FunMC
use metal walls, they are placed close to each other, but the problem is that if the surface is not even, then there may be gaps under them (....

m
maksim_0 27.11.21

You can already have a table for the Cheat Engine.

F
FunMC 27.11.21

WASGARD
I also tried metal walls, but there are 2 problems, besides the one you mentioned, there is another problem, that they are fastened together and it is not possible to put the wall in the right angle.
maksim_0
There is a table for disabling the limit of buildings, it's completely different.

R
Rold 27.11.21

There is a simple way with the console:
We put the first wall and click on it with the mouse in the console, then enter disable and remove the console, the wall has disappeared.
We put the second wall next to it and reopen the console,! Attention, we do not click anywhere, the choice should remain on the disappeared wall! and enter enable.
That's it, we have two walls in contact with each other.
You can do a lot with this method, for example: Interior corners, walls with an angle not 90 and 180 degrees, double beds, etc. Unfortunately, not all objects can be hidden, for example, houses in the first city cannot be removed.
Also, the disable command can remove corpses in the settlement.

PS. You can also use a dotted object ID such as "10AF456.disable and 10AF456.enable" if you need to hide multiple objects at once. The ID can be seen when clicking on the object in the console.

N
Nanwea 27.11.21

everything is much simpler.
1. put the wall
2. write TCL in the console
3. select the constructed wall E and cancel TAB
4. set the new wall as you like.
5. we write TCL

this method makes the object transparent, and you can stick into it anything and how you want.
for height (drive into textures) use a long ladder and group transfer (hold down E)