3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Shared trash storage for all settlements? (Fallout 4)

There is no such mod? And then somehow it already makes me want to run back and forth ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.11.21

It would be cool, but most likely they will do it only when the toolkit comes out.

c
cayenne777 27.11.21

Supply lines? No, have not heard

D
Dragon2055 27.11.21

Witchhunter
saa0891
Use supply lines. These caravans create a common treasury of rees between them.

s
saa0891 27.11.21

cayenne777
Dragon2055

Another pumping GG, have not heard.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 27.11.21

I washed down these supply lines, but there is no sense in them, I specially drew these lines between 2 settlements, left a minigun in one, went to the second and voila - I did not find the minigun ... Although the lines are standing ...

S
Snip 27.11.21

So supply lines for resources, you are rubbish .. =)

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

Freaks are people, load everything you need in one settlement (and power armor), but for the supply line trash, one thing is bad, you need a perk.

N
Nanwea 27.11.21

Supply lines for trash and not general, but when building a turret in one settlement with a shortage of steel, steel will be taken from the neighboring one if there is a trade route with it. But the inventory itself, both things and junk, is separate for each settlement. The same is with food / water - if there is not enough, they will take it from the neighboring one, but in statistics this will not be displayed until the consumption of the resource is exceeded.