3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 27.11.21 11:27 pm

Artillery does not fire. (Fallout 4)

Hello! I don’t know what to do anymore. The artillery doesn’t shoot. In general. I throw a checker. I wait a minute. Another. NIFIGA. Given that the operator is assigned to the gun and I am outside the dead zone and in its coverage area. I also noticed that citizens often love throwing a weapon. What to do? Sometimes this is a very necessary thing.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox 453 27.11.21

BlackTea
may need to turn on the radio. the old woman seemed to say - turn on the radio to confirm the possibility of a shot.

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

fox 453
Oh. Well then everything goes back to the problem "There is electricity, but this hell says no."

h
hjbghv 27.11.21

BlackTea
How much do generators cost? Electricity may not be enough.

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

hjbghv
1 large (10 edenits.Hotya my mod that makes 100) .Mod prichem.Chto here not with him that no, he does not want to chatter on the radio (

A
Artyom Nagovitsyn 27.11.21

BlackTea have
you connected the generator? in construction mode, press the spacebar on the generator and pull the wire, if the consumer is far away, then you need to put power lines and pull through them

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

Artyom Nagovitsyn
I created a whole topic, where I wrote that there is enough electricity, but this scum does not sit down at the microphone!

r
rockpower 27.11.21

BlackTea
but how to assign an operator to the artillery?

a
alexzet3 27.11.21

rockpower
go into construction mode (R), highlight the settler,
then send the cannon

a
alexzet3 27.11.21

in general, a cannon is a useless thing, to
be selected, to throw a checker, nonsense
IMHO)

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

alexzet3
In Quincy on survival you will sing differently. Well, although this is a matter of taste. But I will not stick in Quincy without art.

a
alexzet3 27.11.21

BlackTea
Quincy? Build a village there too?
I hammered into them a
moronic thought was with these villages a
gazebo *** did

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

alexzet3
Oh hospadi, don't want to build, don't build. I need a police station there.

a
alexzet3 27.11.21

BlackTea
realized it's just all through f ***,
checkers, the gunner who constantly leaves the gun

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

alexzet3
Checkers are generally a mark of a target (is he going to shoot at coordinates? Yesterday's tramp from the wasteland?). But with an operator who dumps from the gun is yes. Trouble.

A
AresViktor 27.11.21

alexzet3 is
it necessary to capture him or is there a task for him or just didn’t dashol before this task? just another task of the case l had to clean up everyone there by accident