3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cartmoon 27.11.21 11:28 pm

Endless war in the main settlement (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, I ran into the following bug: in the first settlement (the largest), after a certain plot stage, when I quarreled with the brotherhood of steel, all the inhabitants of my settlement attack the brotherhood "knight-pilot" constantly hanging out there, I honestly don’t remember, where did he come from, but HP is not taken away from him, and therefore my guys are firing at him for hours on end from all possible weapons (along with turrets). As a result, the situation is stalemate, the settlement is useless (you can not use either workbenches or an armor station, as well as sleep, they say, the settlement is being mixed) and it is also impossible to drive the chela away. There are no preserves "before the confrontation" with the brotherhood either. Kapets (

UPD Forgot to clarify that I 'm playing on PS4))) You won't be able to select anyone in the console)
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AceVenturaCool 27.11.21

We are looking forward to the release of the patch next week for the folich (They say all the bugs with missions will evaporate).

A
AceVenturaCool 27.11.21

We are looking forward to the release of the patch next week for the folich (They say all the bugs with missions will evaporate).

p
people with a machine gun 27.11.21

Try to kill him through the console. Or teleport somewhere thread.

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

Try to select BSovts via the console and write disable, it will disappear (if you select it).

H
Hayden 27.11.21

Try using the console command to kill him

M
Maxim Kalashnikov96 27.11.21

Console to help

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

Almost the same bullshit. The Brotherhood pilot is hanging out on some farm, quite far from Senchuari. He did not quarrel with the Brotherhood, therefore they do not shoot at him.

C
Cartmoon 27.11.21

I forgot to clarify that I'm playing on PS4))) You won't be able to select anyone in the console)

B
BlackTea 27.11.21

Cartmoon
Oh ... Well then, wait for the patches.

C
Cartmoon 27.11.21

in the end, he solved the problem simply, isolated the knight-pilot who attacked the whole settlement with 4 pieces of a monolithic fence, putting him in a kind of cage - the people stopped seeing him, and, accordingly, attacked :)