3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TodPicles 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Update (Fallout Shelter)

We added a character in the update, how can I get it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 27.11.21

TodPicles
It's in the lunchboxes

T
TodPicles 27.11.21

MudrichenkO
When I entered the game, I did not receive any lunch boxes or a new character

M
MudrichenkO 27.11.21

TodPicles
Lunch boxes have to be bought, this is the second update for the game, in the first update 8 new characters from Fallout 4 were added and they had to be bought in lunch boxes, as in this update

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 27.11.21

MudrichenkO
Hmm ... About lunchboxes. Do they fall out or just a purchase for our hard-earned rubles?

J
Jack ONeill 27.11.21

THURISAZ
For completing tasks sometimes give.

S

Jack ONeill
And that's good. I have no desire to pour money in.

M
MudrichenkO 27.11.21

THURISAZ
You can download a cheat, and fill yourself with a whole bunch of these lunchboxes

S

MudrichenkO
No thanks. Better to let my refuge with a blue flame. I honestly want to play. And I'm also interested in the Google Game system. Your achievements and so on.

M
MudrichenkO 27.11.21

THURISAZ
I also chose this path, only 3 heroes were caught in the lunchbox, the rest are all simple, tin

S

MudrichenkO
Well, you can't go anywhere. It may be simple without the box, but the calculation was still carried out for the purchase. Still a shareware project. That is, there is paid content.

J
Jack ONeill 27.11.21

MudrichenkO
Created 101 hideouts, Harkness 36lvl got caught in the very first lunchbox. He has excellent characteristics and heavy combat armor and an infiltrator with a damage of 8-13. I sent him immediately to the wasteland for 4 hours.
More characters in lunchboxes have not yet come across. But the entire shelter (20 people) is armed and with armor, there is even 1 power set.

M
MudrichenkO 27.11.21

Jack ONeill
Cool, lucky

S

Jack ONeill
For completing tasks sometimes give.
And they give them, as I understand it, only at the beginning. They gave me 4 bags for tasks. Then only the lids = (In the future, will they at least be?

J
Jack ONeill 27.11.21

THURISAZ
There will be, but rarely.

K
Kseniya ann 27.11.21

After the update, a new Persian has appeared. Such an invisible man. He walks in the rooms, you catch him gives money. No, it just leaves. Who is this and what is it?)) I would like more details)

T
TodPicles 27.11.21

Kseniya Ann
This is a reference to a character from Fallout 4, he can still be seen in the third part if you take the ability "mysterious assistant" when shooting in vac, he appeared and helped to kill, there was this music when he appears, you can hear it in the shelter before his appearance, something like that))

D
Dark-spider 27.11.21

How to catch him!? He is 5 seconds and leaves damn

D
Dmitry Buch 27.11.21

there the dumb Mouzon starts to play when this body appears :)