3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Non-automatic weapons (Fallout 4)

What weapons are non-automatic and what does this even mean?
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion1130 27.11.21

david272 I
pressed the button, the weapon fired once, which means it was not automatic.

s
solus. 27.11.21

It's time to return the CWP item to schools;)

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
To know SUCH things CWP is not necessary.

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
"I pressed the button, the weapon fired once, so not automatic."
Also an interesting answer. So, when I hold down the mouse button and the revolver scribbles in a burst - it turns into a machine gun? (I have a Bloody mouse with autorepeat modes);)

(judging by the number of minuses - the local shkolota without the "SARKAZM" prefix no longer understands the meaning of the comment)

A
Allexii 27.11.21

which cannot shoot in burst, such as a gauss cannon or those that cannot be equipped with a modification for automatic fire

M
MalluM 27.11.21

david272
These are carbines, you just one click - one shot.
But in fact, this is a double-barreled shotgun, shotgun, gauss, laser / plasma carbine, hunting rifle, smooth-bore shotguns, etc., but without improvements to auto-fire!

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
At first I wanted to write "you hold the trigger, the weapon fires once, so not automatic (or automatic, set to single firing mode)", but we press the mouse button. In this case, the mouse button is analogous to the trigger.

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
Reread my comment. In your explanation, clicking on a mouse button equates to pulling a trigger. I just wrote that this is an incorrect formulation. If you want to give an explanation of the type of weapon - do not operate with the concept of "mouse buttons".

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
I answered in the context of the game, not real life.
An automatic weapon is a weapon capable of continuous fire as long as the trigger remains pressed. So fit?

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
"I answered in the context of the game, not real life."
Quite the opposite - you answered in the context of real life, where there is no GG with a blaster, but there is a player with a mouse and keyboard. And in the context of the game, the concept of "click on the mouse button" is absent;)

That's it, zanuda mode off;)

H
Hitrii 27.11.21

Legion1130
http://grozab.livejournal.com/73477.html an example of a non-automatic machine

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

Hitrii
This is not a submachine gun, its trigger must move to fire.

M
Marvelosi 27.11.21

Hike, if you have a penis, this does not mean that you are a man ... well, such things do not know ... tin ...

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
Does it really matter how many minuses they put?

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
"This isn't a submachine gun, it has a trigger that needs to move to fire."
Again, a mistake - in the above modification, with the help of a shoe lace, the trigger (initiator of the descent) is the lace itself, or rather that part of it that is connected with the shooter's finger. This part is motionless, so we have all the signs of an automaton;) (frankly mocks over a schoolboy entangled in three pines)

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
If you want to say, the trigger and what is pressing it (the trigger initiator, so to speak) are the same, so there is no mistake.

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
Fir-trees-sticks, well, this is already excessive even for you, young man. Remove the parking brake. Read carefully - the initiator of the descent is the first detail that a person touches. In the case of the player at the computer, this is the mouse button, in the case of a real weapon, this is the trigger guard OR what is attached to it. If you lengthen the trigger guard with something using a clothespin (for example, because your fingers do not reach the trigger of the weapon), this clothespin will become a trigger for you. And now this clothespin becomes the initiator of the descent - since from its movement all the other parts of the weapon associated with it begin to come. And now we attach not a clothespin, but a lace to the original trigger guard, using the scheme mentioned above. Now, in fact (that is, in terms of functionality, and not by the nominal name in the factory scheme of the weapon) the trigger is this lace (and if, as the know-how author advised, to adapt the ring to the lace for convenience, then this ring becomes the trigger, into which it is convenient to thread a finger). Got it?

L
Legion1130 27.11.21

solus.
You change concepts, when I mention the trigger, I mean a constructively provided (nominal) detail, and not an undefined trigger initiator.

s
solus. 27.11.21

Legion1130
Not at all. I am not "changing concepts", I just urge you to be accurate when giving answers to questions. Otherwise, you are confused - in terminology, and in wording, and in context. Alright enough. The tea boiled.

PS: "I mean" is written separately, and not the way you wrote it;) You are confused in Russian too.

n
nikita2112 27.11.21

solus.
It's just that you gave an idiotic example, and decided to use your mouse to show off. Did not work out. Zaminusili. So you began to make excuses. But the fact is that no one cares what kind of mouse you have and what modes it has. In a normal person, one press means one actuation. And again, everyone does not give a shit what kind of mouse you have and what modes it has.