3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchik1993 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Technical Issues (Painkiller: Hell Damnation)

Here you can write about problems with the game.
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osobo opasen 27.11.21

I download 2 times from the torrent and I can not start the game !!

a
angvelem 27.11.21

My mouse doesn't work at all. He poked around with the keyboard and gave up such a fun game until better times.

s
strelok94 27.11.21

the video card overheats somewhere after 15 minutes of the game. in battle 3, let's say I play on max and nothing overheats. how to fix?

a
angvelem 27.11.21

The same packaging only from a different site. The mouse is rooted to the spot, although the buttons work.

a
angvelem 27.11.21

It is she from STIM. As I say, the same packaging. :(

D
Dimonchik1993 27.11.21

Stranoo. I have no problems whatsoever, except for the brakes in the game. Repack from Audioslave

a
awf 27.11.21

Che after the second level when watching video, he hangs up and the game crashes, and so always
Where is there a man sleeps sitting and what that woman come up and say 'Wake up, he goes'
Playing with artvida downloaded

a
awf 27.11.21

Please discard someone else's save somewhere lvl 4

p
pacantre 27.11.21

I have such a troubles: in an amusement park, when you have to go like on a roller coaster, at first the trailer goes sooooo slowly, and then, reaching the type of the head of an evil clown, where 3 more boxes with cartridges lie, the cart falls through the texture of the rails and that's it. Nothing happens. and if you shoot from a grenade launcher at yourself, you can get off the trailer, but after 2-3 meters the khan comes. Who faced such a thing ??

a
awf 27.11.21

Give a damn better site for a normal game to download, current as usual without any torrents and media devices

S
Sam stark 27.11.21

I have no sound in the game

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 27.11.21

people, where does the game put its saves?

s
sn0rk95 27.11.21

pacantre
we do not respond to cheaters

x
xxShahidxx 27.11.21

the question is how to take 300 souls if there are only 166 mobs ?? tell

T
TToRR92 27.11.21

I do not understand when I go through the co-op with a friend, everything is fine, but when I go through alone, the game crashes as soon as I enter the final portal and the statistics are displayed here and the game crashes. what to do here?

M
MaLIce2k 27.11.21

xxShahidxx

There is an error - 100 souls must be taken ..
The game did not crash even once, 1 time after jumping into the portal at the end of the level it disappeared - it was treated by loading the last checkpoint .. Sometimes souls were not taken except as a Seeker ..
But as well as special problems was not .. Probably because I have a face in STIM ..

S
Shepard46 27.11.21

Hi Everyone, the problem is this, I threw off 2 repacks, from a catalyst and mechanics, I installed both of them in neither I can go, shoot, jump and generally perform any actions, I climbed all the settings, changed, put the controls back, there is no difference , can anyone come across this help plz

S
SPR 27.11.21

Why on the seven it starts up as a window, although the shortcut contains the compatibility mode.

I
Infiltrator 27.11.21

I don't have this at 7. Full screen mode may not be enabled.

S
SPR 27.11.21

Without A Name
Can fullscreen mode not be included - where?