3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Muzychenko 27.11.21 11:35 pm

How do I remove skeletons in a settlement? (Fallout 4)

Good day!
A problem emerged: I cleared the Starlight from mole rats and all kinds of rubbish, and began to equip the settlement. Several skeletons were scattered in the square. They cannot be "picked up" or removed through the workbench menu. No structures are placed on them.
One somehow "pushed out" with another object, taken in hand, but this is a madness.
Are there any other ways to get rid of them?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Kalashnikov96 27.11.21

It seems not like, although you can try shmalny from a fat man, maybe where they will move

A
Administration Builder 27.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
catch http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_subbotnik-110519/

E
Eli 27.11.21

Yes, mark the skeleton in the console and write disable, or download the mod.

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

Pushing is not an option, they will spawn again in the same places. Like, say, the corpse of a raider at the exit from Senchuari. Some kind of another elegant gazebo solution with object spawning. Probably through the console and the markfordelete command (if it works in F4).
disable does not remove the item, it just turns it off.

Oh, or a mod here.

L
LeXXInc 27.11.21

As far as I know, using the console leads to blocking of receiving achievements, so it's better with mods

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

LeXXInc
Not all console commands cause blocking. Anyway, in order to remove it, it is enough to restart the game after turning off the console.
Also, does the mod remove corpses?

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

In "sunny" I dragged the corpses of ghouls for about 20 minutes to the barn: D

z
zhekazloy 27.11.21

Maxim Kalashnikov96
and as an option) still a meningean and physics helps to move) it
did not interfere with the passage of time and the growth of the settlement, the garbage disappears, apparently the little people
will be cleaning up the editor there in the global settings changing the spawning loot (in the series of gazebos like 2-4 days)

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

FOSTER_ok
Me too. And when I returned, they were lying in the same places again.
It is useless to move them and drag them somewhere.
Moreover, fresh corpses disappear. The same mole rats in Starlight or the attackers (read: spawning right in the middle of the settlement) ghouls and raiders. And those who were in this location initially will not go anywhere.

G
Garik Nevskoy 27.11.21

He also dragged the ghouls in the settlement south of Sanctuary. I threw them all into the water, so that my eyes would not be an eyesore to either me or the settlers, and then they returned and lay down in the same places, one generally hangs in the air)

C
Cucumber312 27.11.21

LeXXInc
I use TGM and get achievements.
I don’t know for what console commands the locks are given.

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
And I have them in the shed. HM.

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

FOSTER_ok
How long have they been? I don't know exactly how often the game "updates" locations. Once every 48 hours - presumably. HZ, maybe less often or more often. I cleaned the ghouls, carefully throwing them down from the rocky hill, cleared the territory and houses, put a couple of beds there ... and in the end, after a week of play, my settlers sleep with dead ghouls in their arms. This is their own business, of course, but something still tells me that the corpses of ghouls should not creep back into the settlement.

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
Maybe it's just that you are removing them from the settlement? And with me they remain within the boundaries of the settlement

O
Olly-alpha 27.11.21

FOSTER_ok
I guess I'll try to put them in the shed. ) Thanks, hope it helps. )

T
TheCrosser 27.11.21

Olly-alpha
does not help me, I have already resigned myself to the corpse of a ghoul hanging from the ceiling.

A
Alexey Stanislavovich 27.11.21

TheCrosser Threw a
grenade at the ghoul hanging from the ceiling. From below. She seemed to be "stuck" in him, then she jerked, and he was thrown to the top floor.
On the rest, I just put a wooden floor. It covers the corpses. And the stench from decaying bodies in the game is not felt. :)

By the way, how to "drag" them into the shed? I cannot capture them in any way. Shove only with a blast wave?

T
TheCrosser 27.11.21

Alexey Stanislavovich,
I also tried to push out and dismember with grenades, but it did not help. And I just came up with a wonderful idea. Resurrect the tourops through "resurect", lure them out of the village, and then kill them. I'll have to try.