3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 27.11.21 11:35 pm

Power Armor Refinements (Fallout 4)

Well, In General, Having Such A Park

Of Power Armor To The Moment Of Writing A Post 1 More Has Become.

A reasonable question arose: Will these Power Elements Respawn under it? or You can make them.
If not, then this is Sad = (((
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 27.11.21

If you're talking about a nuclear battery, then you can buy it.

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

Mishutka_ept
Well, At least something, or else I already thought to rent the whole Auto Park in Scrap!

M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

Why write every word with a capital letter? Is this a nervous tic?
In general, these batteries are fucking in any military establishment. By the middle of the game, I just accumulated ~ 60 pieces. I used armor, but for the most part I walked without it. There is no point in wasting batteries for conversations.

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

Mercurionio
This habit is almost like the phenomenon of the words "parasites".
Considering that I Wandered in the habitats of Super Mutants and other Legendary animals already from Lvl 12, then the batteries sat down, so at Level 20 there were 20 roofing felts 24 =))

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

DemonTwR
Now announce a hunt for robotic guards, depending on the level from 2 to 4 batteries

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
This is Who with a Minigan and on Wheels)))

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

DemonTwR
and with a grenade launcher

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
And do not say those "Mischievous")))

N
NemoDog 27.11.21

DemonTwR
They are on sale in diamond city. There you can buy 6 pieces in one go. Then they reappear. And since the game has a bunch of ways to get an endless source of money - you can buy hundreds of these batteries. I don’t get out of my armor at all, I don’t wear a regular one (asylum suit) at all

Y
Yaguro 27.11.21

NemoDog
Why buy them ?! I just started to pretend ran around picking up all sorts of garbage and for the very beginning I collected all sorts of 15 blocks from boxes.

E
Eriori 27.11.21

In fact, having pumped the ogene skill and the damage threshold, you can make armor no worse than power armor out of any clothes, unless it will not protect you from radiation.

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

Yes, and the Possibility of repairing some Armor Parts has also disappeared? Resources are what for?

A
AnatolyKest 27.11.21

DemonTwR
So only the broken is repaired, you look at the state, maybe everything is in order

D
DemonTwR 27.11.21

tolkus
Condition 122 out of 500 and not being repaired Details all carried with me Tried Everywhere and in diamond, Brotherhood Base, Commonwealth.
Screen of what he writes I will attach later