3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uris6 27.11.21 11:35 pm

How to pass the molecular level (Fallout 4)

How to get through the molecular level, you need to find the subway there, there is no marker fig knows where to go what to do
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 27.11.21

uris6
complete the quest through freedom or go to the old church

n
nominar 27.11.21

Here the gamers go. They can’t take a step on their own without prompting, there is clearly written to follow the path of freedom, the red line on the ground begins near the park where the swan sits
ps and yes, the password to the entrance to the railroad subway, I guess you’ll guess how to type.

m
maxsergey 27.11.21

uris6
SpoilerFind the "Old North Church", go down to the basement until you see a circle with inscriptions on the wall. Rotate the circle to enter the correct password - RAILROAD. To do this, hover over the desired letter and click on the button in the center. Representatives of the "subway" will meet you outside the door. After talking with them, give the chip to decrypt the files.

M
MalluM 27.11.21

uris6
+1 The comrade wrote above is correct. Start near the lake (there will still be a Protectron-guide), follow the red line and pay attention to the slabs / hatches (the GG can interact with them) along this "path" (you can memorize the numbers if you want, but if you read a little in English - then it is not necessary). So you will get to the old church, and then on the spot, I think, you will figure it out.

B
Blackie night 27.11.21

Each task has a description. What to do, where to go and where to start.

f
fox 453 27.11.21

Well, why the guy was attacked by a really moronic quest, if the line hadn't been interrupted then I would have understood the criticism. and so the line is constantly interrupted and to find its continuation half of the street had to run around.