3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goddamnasshole430 27.11.21 11:36 pm

How much are you looking forward to the game? (Just Cause 3)

I JUST WAIT NOT WAIT !!!!!!!! The main thing is that the end of the world does not come out earlier than JC3.
AND YOU??!!
30 Comments
Sort by:
g
goddamnasshole430 27.11.21

AAA Pancake bastards postponed release to 2013 and my COMP is already OUT OF DATE !!!!

i
igorokjjj 27.11.21

I liked the second part very much for its scale, I am waiting for the third part, though it’s not worth hoping before 2013!

R
RUSSKY BITCH [ANTILOL] BA 27.11.21

I really look forward to this igruhu! I hope there will be available savings for something like Northern Strike or Nuke Bomb, as in CoD, for example, it has accumulated 2300 chaos, you go to the PDA and select "Support", click on an available item. for example, an airstrike or a support helicopter that will fire at enemies in a specified area has accumulated 10,000 chaos and fig poison. rocket! It would be very cool!

R
RUSSKY BITCH [ANTILOL] BA 27.11.21

it would also be nice to give the opportunity to destroy any element of the landscape, as in World in Conflict or Battlefield Bad Company 2

s
stalkermasterman 27.11.21

One of the most anticipated games!

g
goddamnasshole430 27.11.21

Fine!!! But you still have to wait 2 years ... = .. (

M
MORSOV 27.11.21

I, of course, am waiting, but it will not be released soon ...
It would be nice, as RUssky BITCH [ANTILOL] BABE said - so that you can call support for chaos.
It would also be nice to make it possible to recruit a squad of several people (like GTA SA)

A
Arigo 27.11.21

The second part was very strong. Despite this, I'm not really looking forward to the third part.

A
Alpha Steel 27.11.21

Damn, this game was in second place for me in terms of expected =) And now in first, because they say that the studio GSC was closed, I hint that STALKER 2 will be released sooooo soon, or not at all ...

S
Snake Eyes. 27.11.21

Just 3 is tough !!!! The end of the world would survive ...

D
DarkLord18 27.11.21

As if I will disappoint you, but we have already said that it was canceled, or there was no development at all.

a
allen_woka 27.11.21

I would be curious to look at a new (quite likely) territory, a plot. And the previous parts were very impressive, you can say that I'm looking forward to the third one ..

A
ALExxxUNDER 27.11.21

really looking forward to

K
Kanagan81 27.11.21

I want, but not fatally :)))

S
Slink 27.11.21

I expect stronger GTA V

A
Artyom2011 27.11.21

Slink
agree with you

R
Romchik.Profi 27.11.21

I look forward to the game the most. I remember very much 1 part on the plot, 2 on graphics and guns with "bells and whistles".

r
roman14104 27.11.21

really looking forward to this game)))
this series is one of the best with the open world))) it is second only to GTA because Rockstar was the first to start making games in this genre !!!

B
Brock samson 27.11.21

Part 2 didn’t like XD, although I waited and wanted to play it very much, so I won’t wait for the third part, but I’ll try to play

T
TIGERblacK 27.11.21

I liked part 2 very much. So I look forward to no less.