3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Local Area Network (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

This is a topic for those who do not know that 5v5 multiplayer can be played over a local network. But also for those who are already playing at all, please share the program through which you play. For example, there is a good GameRanger, but this game is not yet in it. And it is advisable to share programs in which there is a view of the servers, as for a license)
I no longer collect information for myself, but for people.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 27.11.21

By the way, I applied to GameRanger to add this game.

M
Maxim Kalashnikov96 27.11.21

Probably already in hamachi or in tangle

A
AL5 27.11.21

Maxim Kalashnikov96
Well, you know, there is no list of servers in Hamachi. to play with random people, like on litsuha.

o
oplk 27.11.21

who wants to play pirate on the local network:
1) download and install the tunngle program
2) register an account in it
3) configure the tunngle network card http://i.imgur.com/M3Grb7R.png
4) go to the program and look for a network called of the original game in the shooters section and go into it
5) start the game go to the local network section then connect or create

Added after 11 hours 31 minutes:

change the name in the game go to the game folder look for the codex.ini file open the notepad look for the line name = and write your own then save the changes
who will have an error like mine with installing the driver on the network tunngle, see

A
AL5 27.11.21

oplk
I don't even get tungle on my network connections. And even after doing everything as in the video, it's still constant mistakes. I have never met a dumber program, honestly) Everything is done as crookedly as possible.
I will wait until the game is added to GameRanger or Evolve. At least these programs were made by people with straight arms.

o
oplk 27.11.21

my network connection tungle is also not called tungle but local network connection 2

o
oplk 27.11.21

the screenshot is not mine