3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 12.11.19 10:12 pm

Transparent people (Battlefield V)

I start to worry? or is it a bug of the game? there is a problem for someone else by passing me?
specifically one person runs transparent, not the first time this meet. in other games no problem. this is a bug of game or cheats? or I have videhoe or more than that?
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 12.11.19

hyper1
likely a bug of the game, but if you do not mind the money ssd put yourself gigs at under 500 games, maybe for the brakes HDD it happens.

D
DemonXL1080 12.11.19

hyper1
How much play, first time I see this, I have no glitches, there are none, the game is on the HDD.

h
hyper1 12.11.19

Dogma
Yes there is a suspected bad HDD, to disable caching of the battle prisila. checked the app does not remember the name, a lot of sectors with a response time greater than 50 ms so much, and based on the advice of experts, it should not be, and means that the screw is crappy. Fark the edge of the last frieze just at the moment of the screw

D
Dogmit 12.11.19

hyper1
in General, I guess that's the problem

h
hyper1 12.11.19

Dogma
I hope you have to buy a SSD already

h
hyper1 12.11.19

that way screen run of the program
Спойлерhttps://pix.playground.ru/other/2882525/

D
Dogmit 12.11.19

hyper1
long overdue, hdd - nineteenth century, dead technology for modern games

h
hyper1 12.11.19

Dogma
well, download speed, and the sense of it is 0. normal HDD doing its job. I assassin origin played screw the old 5400 speed he had, no freezes, just the download was long and at the beginning of the world until proprosals have prisila min 2

T
T2 FLAIR 12.11.19

hyper1
Dogma
Yeah , it is hard to blame ))) And you do not mind that the whole game as it is loaded and gives a good framrate without a problem, and one Celik has a strange form and animation DemonXL1080
Don't worry , it's not the drive , it's a bug

h
hyper1 12.11.19

RTXRoflan
gives normal fps because I upgraded the screw, set up a compulsory clearing the cache every 5 mins to prisila scary. what else to sin no matter how the screw? MB operative, although it passes all tests without errors

T
T2 FLAIR 12.11.19

hyper1
Direct interested as the screw breaks the animation in the online game and sets a strange texture to the character.

C
Castell400 12.11.19

hyper1
After SSD, the pancakes sit you will not want to, believe me. Annoying now if steam/oridzhn within 5 seconds will not open. :)

B
BAD_Sensey 12.11.19

There are such guys after the last patch. PS4. Noticed all 4 people in the unit. It is a glitch of the game

T
T2 FLAIR 12.11.19

hyper1
Here , said çelik BAD_Sensey
There are such guys after the last patch. PS4. Noticed all 4 people in the unit. It is a glitch of the game.
PS So that the screw is nothing.

h
hyper1 12.11.19

BAD_Sensey
RTXRoflan
Phew, you can breathe

h
hyper1 12.11.19

RTXRoflan
But the problem is in the headlight region with friezes. Then buy SSD and will see how it will be

v
v1806v 12.11.19

The ghosts of the dead Boitsov.