3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Necros2001 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Got up already with Valentine (Fallout 4)

The problem is this in Daimon City I took the quest to save Valentine doshol until that station I killed near her swan when I press enter that station endless loading 34 minutes I wait for another problem in the same place, but I thought because of the save, when there was saved near there, then when loading the save without. sinker Help pzh)
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Necros2001 27.11.21

fuck pzh I've been waiting for an hour and a half

V
Verzor 27.11.21

How can I help you? Crooked repack (pump over) or do not meet the requirements (change the computer).

M
Meyker 27.11.21

In principle, it was not necessary to kill the swan, I still have it there, its time has not come yet :)
Yes, most likely some kind of bug.

X
XBoy360 27.11.21

Sonic778
Oh, come on. There are also enough fatal bugs on the license.

C
Chestir 27.11.21

XBoy360
honestly) I play on litsuh, I did not observe anything like that with quests) the game is going well and is stable, all quests work out and give up

X
XBoy360 27.11.21

Chestir
I personally always try to explore RPGs in the open world up and down. And every time I come across, even in the most patched version of most games, jambs and bugs. This is the norm. But, if you didn't have bugs, it doesn't mean that they don't exist at all.

C
Chestir 27.11.21

Of
course there is XBoy360 ) I don’t argue with that))) there are always bugs in such large projects)))

V
Verzor 27.11.21

XBoy360
I do not argue, but I have a repack and everything is fine in this place - hence the conclusion: the author has problems, not the game.

K
Karikaturra 27.11.21

Sonic778
Do you think that if someone has a bug, then everyone should have one?

V
Verzor 27.11.21

Karikaturra
I wonder where I wrote this?
If a bug is in the game, then, obviously, everyone will have it. And if he is not there (and he is not, because then this question would be encountered on every corner), and someone appears, then logic dictates that these are his problems, tk. others are fine.

K
Karikaturra 27.11.21

Sonic778
Okay, and if 49% have a bug, and the other 51% don't, then these are 49% problems, not games?

V
Verzor 27.11.21

Karikaturra The
production is interesting, but yes. Those 51% are playing, so formally there is no bug. Formally!

B
Barsagar 27.11.21

Sonic778
Depending on the config of the computer, the game and luck, the bug may or may not be.

C
Chevak 27.11.21

I had the same problem. I decided this way: I was sitting on a nearby bench for several days, until the rep of all the NPCs around me sniffed.

N
Necros2001 27.11.21

Thanks chevak helped