3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Quest from Ness. A bug or not a bug? (Fallout 4)

In our next journey through the Wasteland with Preston, we somehow followed in the footsteps of the fallen knights of the Brotherhood of Steel, and in this place:
Spoiler

I stumbled upon a certain Ness who offered to clean up the raiders at the site of the crashed plane (board Suncline or something like that) , promising that there is something to profit from. But the whole point is that I had already cleaned out all the nishtyaks from there and killed all the raiders. She said "Oh! Like, it's cool that you, they say, have already been there, then let's meet on the spot." And when I come there, well, there are correspondingly all the corpses of the raiders whom I had felled before, and Ness is not there. I come back and she stands and again says they say, we'll meet on the spot. Who passed this quest, tell me what to do? Maybe this bug is due to the fact that I had been there before before the quest?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 27.11.21

forkiller
I also had a bug in this quest, but different. I was not at that place before this quest, she came there, but she refused to talk to me, she just stood there

s
solus. 27.11.21

Wait a couple of days, let the raiders respawn. If Ness is already there - soak a few, the script will go further.

f
forkiller 27.11.21

RGC
And it doesn't work for me at all. As if he knows that there is nothing to catch there
solus.
By the way option. I cleaned that place relatively recently. Maybe they really haven't gotten back to them yet. That's why Ness doesn't go. I'll leave this quest for now