3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the tent 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Vault 81 Keeper - how about her, or at least her? (Fallout 4)

Is there a possibility of a relationship, or at least just sleeping?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr god 27.11.21

Chukchi in a tent.
If my mother allows it, then yes.

C
Constantinion 27.11.21

Chukchi in the tent
Are there any pictures? Throw off the screens. At least look at her. It's just that if she is cute, then most likely she already has someone, this is a baby's life, and if she is ugly, then leave your companion somewhere in the settlement, come alone, dress decently, in something pre-war, and take vodka with you , more, well, then, in between times, tell me that the woman was gone for 200 years! 100% option!)

C
Constantinion 27.11.21

Chukchi in the chum
Remembered what kind of caretaker, like, that red-haired, cheeky? Hmm ... Vodka, in short, it's better not to take vodka in a bar in Daymond City, Piper said it is possible to trawl !!! Better go to Finch's, to the farm, it's cheap but good, I take it myself all the time!

P
Protos322 27.11.21

Kost1990
aaaaaahahaha

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

Kost1990
but red-haired women peck at Bobrovskaya mash

C
Constantinion 27.11.21

FOSTER_ok
Listen, I will take your word for it, I personally don’t have very good redheads, so I don’t know. And by the way, hell knows what they are driving her from, but the barmatuha is still the same! And this caretaker is from the shelter, right? I never went to the surface, so I think as if it would not take it out of it, so I did not advise, although of course you can still take a bottle, but only if you grind the vodka on top, the vodka is somehow more practical.

F
FOSTER_ok 27.11.21

Kost1990
No, I found Bobrov's brew in tightly closed shelters, so I think that the Bobrov clan has everything set up with a bang for 200 years, since the growth of the first nuclear mushrooms. With the face of the caretaker, I fully admit that she abuses alcohol, so the brew will come in.

C
Constantinion 27.11.21

FOSTER_ok
Well, then here is the answer to such an intimate question of the poor fellow! Take Bobrovskaya and your chubby redhead!

T
The dumpling is kind 27.11.21

She is older than YG> <a question on the topic, who else can you blow in besides Magnolia? : D

C
Chukchi in the tent 27.11.21

The dumpling is kind
This is the problem. Nobody else's hike. It's just like a damn second YES - or a madman in a cap or a drug addict whore.

T
The dumpling is kind 27.11.21

Chukchi in the chum
Chot is straightforward to attack. Of course, I understand that gays and girls need to be attracted, but what prevents them from making the norms of companions for men?

C
Chukchi in the tent 27.11.21

Dumpling of good
gays and girls get in the way.

a
alex333555 27.11.21

There is also Curie synth. )))