3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Version 1.2.33.0.0 (beta) (Fallout 4)

Does it make sense to download this beta or wait for the normal version? Are there real bug fixes?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
simmac 27.11.21

Nothing has changed at all, well, in the patch note they write that some quests have been corrected. Although I did not have any bugs in them. Better wait for the release version of the patch, it should appear soon.

C
Chukchi in the tent 27.11.21

It seems that it was in this patch that the button for calling the mod manager was removed from the launcher. so there is only a nexus left for installing mods.
on a weak card, it seems, the performance has grown a little.

S
SerialNumber 27.11.21

The button was removed back at 1.1.30. In general, I always put patches. I think it's worth trying this one too, if something comes back later.

C

SerialNumber
well live, learn. I moved to this one with a completely unpatched one.

l
lebowski113 27.11.21

It helped me, it stopped lagging in my rooms, and a few more minor bugs were fixed

N
Nikita237 27.11.21

SerialNumber
1.1.30 removed
Not removed

P
Prostouser 27.11.21

Chukchi in the chum
It is not needed, mods are not shy at all on the beta patch. It's a pity.

f
forkiller 27.11.21

nestrbob
Be afraid of this patch. Run from him and don't look back. It eats away FPS like a voracious and hungry lion, the still warm flesh of a freshly caught prey. I was careless to put up THIS misunderstanding. As a result, the performance dropped by 2 times almost! Gasped, gasped! rolled everything back and breathed freely.

p
punck 27.11.21

forkiller It eats up FPS like a gluttonous and hungry lion
before the patch it was 50-60fps, and after as much as 60-70fps, what am I doing wrong?

C

Prostouser
Well, I have a version of the executable 1.2.33.0.0 - such a version like beta is - the only mod used is "Wi-Fi electricity" works without problems. Installed through the nexus mod manager.

f
forkiller 27.11.21

punck
Everything is exactly the opposite for me. And persons. It's just that the very name "Beta" patch already says that not all of them will work stably. Is that so?

P
Prostouser 27.11.21

Chukchi in the chum
Busty and Simple Intersection do not work for me on the beta patch