3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Аlex_Pro 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Why is the game eating as many as 13 gigs of RAM? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Is it generally normal when the game consumes so much RAM with such a graphon? They push the engine of newfangled graphic whistling fakes on the ancient as mammoth droppings, but they forget to optimize them. I'm shocked at all. It turns out that the subsidence occurs precisely because of this incredible gluttony of the game before the operative. Are they going to fix it at all, or have they developed a bolt and for a normal game they suggest stupidly buying more memory? Lived, the annual Kalda lowers top-end computers like bitches ... Who has the same problems or am I the only one?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.21

finally, the more the game can utilize any memory, the more the
better the optimization is obtained, and the final performance is
very stupid when there is a certain lock on memory gluttony, that is, upon reaching a large volume, the game begins to clean the paging file and memory. for 64-bit applications it is finally bad.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Here I am about the same. I remember I already wrote about this on the forum and one frame really advised me to update the hardware. Yes, there are a dime a dozen of advisers here, but really practical advice from them is extremely rare. As for other games, I also play in them, I just occasionally stick to Kaldy's multiplayer, well, I really like it.

T
Tim7472 27.11.21

Well, there is no need to buy additional RAM. "The application eats as many resources as available to it." In fact, cold and 6 clean gigs "should" be enough for the eyes.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

maxxim1891
I have a license, so patches are automatically installed, as it were. As for the rest, Kalda is shifting more and more towards consoles, because there is a large part of the entire audience, as a result of which the profit from sales is higher. Why make a full-fledged version for a platform on which sales will obviously be lower? Throw a curve console port and have health, poor bakers.

A
AlexNik 27.11.21

Yes, she doesn't even care about 32))) For half an hour I calmly grabbed) Prots adult)

m
maxim3211 27.11.21

AlexNik
Process Lasso Pro and CacheBoost to help. Once again, I say it does not load the processor and 4GB is enough. And 6GB on a clogged PC behind the eyes. Prioritize her.

p
prowkan 27.11.21

Memory Leak Simulator 2015.

Аlex_Pro 27.11.21

prowkan
I can’t disagree.