3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gloccc111 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Problems with icons on the map. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The last time was at patch 1.06, that is, a long time ago. Now I ran into a problem - the icons of traders, hairdressers, herbalists, blacksmiths are not displayed on the map. They are not in the hidden graph either. They are visible only when I approach them point-blank, then the icons appear. As a result, I can't find anyone on the map, if I leave, they disappear. How is it treated or who has it?
P / S Started a new game on patch 1.11
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

There was a similar problem. I created a topic twice, but figs that I learned. I also tried to open all the signs on the map with codes, it did not help. After two passes, I just scored, because I remembered in my memory where and what was needed.

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

gloccc111
Putnik_Dirar
They should not be displayed, because all these traders, hairdressers and others do not stand still, they trade during the day, they are inaccessible at night, some move, so this is not a bug.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.11.21

Bupycop
All of them are displayed on the map, no need to la-la. You mean the same faced this thing, just did not understand that it was a bug.

B
Bupycop 27.11.21

Pavel0198
They are displayed on the map, but not for long and not all merchants.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.11.21

Bupycop
That's better, otherwise I wrote it as if they shouldn't be displayed. But a person has no badges of any merchants, blacksmiths and hairdressers at all.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Many icons of merchants, hairdressers, etc. are displayed only up close, as intended. At least I personally started with version 1.08, and it already was. This is not a bug.

g
gloccc111 27.11.21

Thanks for answers. Now, when I walked over them again, they still do not disappear. So this is still a bug and I hope it won't disappear 2 times.

P
Putnik_Dirar 27.11.21

Check the interactive map if you need to find something specific.