3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Patches (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

I greet all the maniacs of the epic series :)), well, after the great release, it turned out that Yubiki was cheating again and said they will rule the toy traditionally with patches :))))
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 27.11.21

Temko, patches, mimimi.

n
neolegalayz 27.11.21

Hurry up to a new patch, otherwise it's a full BUG and not a game

A
AlexD1945 27.11.21

neolegalayz
A complete bug, and not the game was the first beta, but this is an unfinished final one, do you feel the difference?

S
Skywinder 27.11.21

And yet, there is at least some information on when the new patch is expected?

K
Kazipuka 27.11.21

ktts

i
igorekmaxi 27.11.21

Skywinder on the 8th or 9th wrote that next week.

U
Undertuker777 27.11.21

25 November Where is the patch ???

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Undertuker777
1.5 was released on November 23 - search the net, and repacks of this version are on the root.

U
Undertuker777 27.11.21

I thought pachi would be
thrown here nestrbob
Thanks

n
nestrbob 27.11.21

Undertuker777
Except for ourselves, no one will throw anything. Everything is in your hands - upload here yourself.

I
IvanoffSerg 27.11.21

About patch 1.5. I have a license for the game. Before patch 1.5, everything was fine, so the game crashed sometimes, but very good. rarely. After installing 1.5 (everything is installed automatically), I fully realized that there are real bugs in the game - so, after restarting the Heroes and various synchronizations of my saves with the Uplay cloud, GG loses most of the skills and everything, Karl ALL, spells from the book. It's good that I managed to go through the plot, I play cards, so I wondered if this downgrade had a bottom - it looks like it doesn't: I got the GG level ten (that is, he had 10 skills activated), now GG is level 30 and not a single skill. Uplay technical support is silent for the second week. Honestly, I'm shocked if it was worth paying 2k to get such a g. Better from a torrent ...

Spoiler