3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kristina95 27.11.21 11:46 pm

T-45 power armor collapsed (Fallout 4)

Guys, help a newbie to play!
game settings - difficulty is very high.
I play fair, no codes.
passing 17%.
Power armor T-45 (left arm and legs) fell apart (disappeared) from the blows of enemies (these parts are not in my inventory).
Now I don't know where to find these pieces of armor.
How to complete the tasks further?

10 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 27.11.21

Kristina95,
in fact, should be in your inventory, did you throw parts of the armor somewhere?

M
Maxim Kalashnikov96 27.11.21

Without armor or look for spare parts next to the first settlement there is a developed rotorcraft there is armor without a helmet and a battery

S
Sekkan 27.11.21

Has it disappeared? Did you come to repair (T)? Somehow, find it, just normal, I have 10+ armored vehicles in fair play, not counting the components for them, which I store in boxes. And I still do not collect everything, I leave many where I found it. Why do you need t45 for 17% of the passage? I already had T60 as dirt. And in general, it hurts a lot of these power armor.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 27.11.21

Kristina95
If it collapsed during the battle, then you go to this thing on which the armor hangs, press E and make repairs with T, then you need to wear it with R

_
_DooM_ 27.11.21

Kristina95
How to do tasks? Walk without power armor. It was only at level 40 that I began to walk in power armor, and even then only to collect garbage.

K
Kristina95 27.11.21

Probably threw it out by accident, you have to look.
Thank you very much for your answers!

M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

Everything that is broken falls into your inventory and weighs 0.00. Search in the category of clothing. Well, either you just threw it away.
To repair, put the armor on the workbench and use the T key to repair the piece you need. And then put R on the armor.

K
Kevralo Nick 27.11.21

I still have the same armor in exactly the same form in Sanctuary xD

W
Wise fool 27.11.21

Kristina95

Map of the location of exoskeletons and parts of power armor

C
Cyrcus 27.11.21

I have not understood at all. I collected 9 pieces of armor from T-45 to X-01 around the world and they stood with me as a collection since I run without it, and then I came up to replace the "spare part" with a knocked out more powerful one and saw that all the armor ( except for the Brotherhood of Steel) became a T-45, apparently an enemy spy appeared in the settlement.

O_o PS Just now I remembered that 2 armor was raider and they became simple T-45.