3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Dmitry Lykov__ 27.11.21 11:46 pm

what will happen to the blowjobs? (Fallout 4)

what will happen to the blow job if you go to college?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zinndate 388 27.11.21

Nothing will happen, the Institute is hostile only to the Underground and the Brotherhood. They are neutral to minutemans.

C
CombineHans 27.11.21

what will happen to the blowjobs?
blowjobs
blowjob ahahahahahahahahah
:)

O
Osprey 27.11.21

CombineHans
God of Humor

p
people with a machine gun 27.11.21

__Dmitry Lykov__
Even if the patrols of minutemans and synths meet, they will not touch each other.

M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

These are the slickest creatures. Nobody touches them, but they destroy everyone =

C
ChristianDior 27.11.21

Minutemen top faction in the game

l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21

I have never met a single patrol of minutemans in 45 hours? Seriously, in my zone of influence (a set of developed settlements, of course) already the entire top of the map + the right side (there is a settlement on the shores of the settlement) + even on the border with the most asshole (well, at the bottom of the map, where it is better not to walk without power). And in many under 20 people live. Minutemen, who, in theory, using the support of the settlements, could recruit recruits and send patrols, I have not seen.

R
Rolento 27.11.21

lmperatorPC
With a flare gun, try to call

E
Eriori 27.11.21

lmperatorPC
The game is just still with holes, I sometimes have 10 people with combat carbines. And muskets. But somehow it's not clear how it spawns ...

l
lmperatorPC 27.11.21

Eriori
If you call it through the flare gun, then person 5 comes running over time, but on their own - they have never seen it. Although this is very strange, because I have a whole network of fairly developed settlements (20 people each), and, in theory, there should be quite a few minutemans

C
Carelia 27.11.21

lmperatorPC
I met a couple of times, once they sat in the church, another time just a patrol, 5-6 people, if you try to speak, they answer that at the moment they control this point.