3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily Zhulay 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Minuteman quests (Fallout 4)

Who knows how many quests there are for minutemans? Are they endlessly regenerating there? Already the whole map of the region, and Preston gives everything and gives new tasks. Is there an end to this, or is it worth it to score?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 27.11.21

Vasily Zhulay
never run out, you get tired

d
david2222 27.11.21

Vasily Zhulay
as soon as you hand over the apartment immediately get rid of him and there will be no apartment

A
Angelica04 27.11.21

Do the Minutemans have story quests after finding an arsenal, or is it just Priston's eternal crap?

J
Jumpsuit 27.11.21

Angelica04
Eternal crap from Garvey + protection of settlements every 2 hours, these endless quests are terribly enraged ..
I got to the point that I saved the same girl from the same settlement from raiders 5 times.

i
intellligent 27.11.21

Combez
This Preston Garvey and Todd Howard are two of the most unpleasant characters in Fallout 4))

V
Verzor 27.11.21

Don't end there. Made, apparently, purely for pumping.
I have come to the point where he endlessly gives me two identical quests in turn: Zbernetti's farm - Century - Zbernetti's farm - Century ...

V
Val1234567890 27.11.21

This is done for those who like to farm dungeons, monsters do not end there. For example, I liked to put the mobs in packs in Fallout 3, the main storyline I often ignore. Of course it gets boring, but no one forces me to.

V
Vasily Zhulay 27.11.21

Ok ATP.

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

The main quest with the restoration of the Castle, I made a whole fort out of it, rebuilt the walls, made a powerful defense with rocket turrets and artillery, opened the southern bastion.

r
rosomaha7 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
How ??? Missile Turrets ?!

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

rosomaha7
"Science: 4"
"Weapon Fanatic: 4"

r
rosomaha7 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
Wow !!! I'll start pumping "This" case.
Only I have science = 6
2 not yet ...

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

rosomaha7
Perk "science", not stat.

r
rosomaha7 27.11.21

CPAllianceP
Actually, I meant it = perk !!!

s
smbdsmoke 27.11.21

rosomaha7
simply "Only I have science = 6" understood as the fact that you have science - 6, which cannot be a perk.

v
vladimir0120 27.11.21

I didn't go to save this Preston at all. so he sits there and waits, and there are no eternal tasks for him, I open settlements without his commands and everything is ok,