3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 27.11.21 11:46 pm

New Game + DIY (Fallout 4)

There is currently no way to start New Game + in Fallout 4, it is not known if this will be in the future. There is also no mod that adds such an option. However, this mode can be partially recreated by yourself using the console. The only limitation is that it will not be possible to transfer the contents of the inventory, but the character, however, will be recreated almost completely. If you wish, you can recreate it 100%, including the magazines you read.

But to make the replay different from the first in something new, I advise you to download several modifications, namely:
- a new dialog interface:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/619/?
Please note that if for some reason version 0.5 does not start for you, install version 0.4, there is a slightly more tedious installation method, but it is guaranteed to work.
The new interface will return the usual lines of remarks, looking at which it does not seem that the dialogues in F4 are so bad. Quite elaborate replicas, anyway better than in Skyrim) In any case, must-have mod number 1
By the way, at the moment it is also the most popular mod on the Nexus.

- new realistic lighting:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2139/?
With this mod, graphonies in dungeons will become many times more realistic by making the dark parts of the scenes just black, so you can't see anything without a flashlight. Adds gloom and atmosphere.
Two points: personally, I do not know how much the black areas of the scene influence stealth, whether they give any serious bonus to stealth or not; at the moment there are no sensible mods adding night vision devices.

Having installed these and, if desired, other mods, remember what level your character was and start a new game. Since there is no official opportunity in the game to make perks respec, this can be done now, thus passing the second playthrough with a different build / style, as well as playing the ending for a different faction. Immediately after receiving the Pip Boy and reaching the surface, you can begin to recreate your character. All you need to do this is the console command:

player.modav Experience N

where N is the number of experience that will be added to what is already there and so every time. Add a little at first (50 or 100 units), but always so that you get no more than one level per iteration.
Having filled the desired level, you can redistribute the perks for the new build. Please note that 100% leveling is implemented in the game, which means that literally at the very beginning of the game you can be met by strong opponents, but the loot will also be of a significantly higher class. For example, in the first town I found a .50 caliber rifle. Thus, the general concept of the New Game + kakbe is preserved)

Additional opportunities exclusively just for fun of the second pass:
- set all SPECIALs to 9 units (+1 add from Bobbleheads). I highly recommend doing this with Charisma, so as not to miss all those unique dialogue lines that you missed, since you probably played with Charisma 1, which you later regretted a little) This is done by the team:
player.setav X 9
where X is the name of the characteristic (strength, perception, endurance, charisma, intelligence, agility, luck)
- put the overweight over 9000 with the command:
player.modav carryweight 9000
and carry the entire dungeon on yourself)
- partially restore your super mega gear. For example, a weapon with a unique prefix that you farm for the year. To do this, you need to find any basic version of this weapon, throw it on the ground, open the console, click on it with the mouse (get an ID) and type:
attachmod X The
list of mods and codes for them are available here:
http://fallout.wikia.com/ wiki / Legendary_weapon_effects

By the way, the use of console commands does not interrupt receiving achievements in the current session, as it was in New Vegas.
Good game.
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

This, of course, is all great. But what is NG + in this game? There is no variation here. The choice is only at the very end, I saw a more screwed up version of the ending to choose from only in Deus Ex Human Revolution, where the choice was between 4 buttons. Here, the stupid RPG system and absolutely cheating perks completely discourage the desire to play. If you stir up something in a similar spirit, then you need to rebalance, and 100% of the game should be redone =