3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 27.11.21 11:46 pm

Triss in Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where is Triss located in Kaer Morhen? Only recently arrived there, ran around the whole castle, nowhere is she
23 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 27.11.21

Zoe Kim Progress in the
story. You can't explain anything here without spoilers ...

G
G.ru.ZD 27.11.21

If the plot is with Triss, then she should be there! If with Yeniffer, then the enifer is there! In my opinion! I have tris in kaer morhen

M
Mercurionio 27.11.21

You will see further on the plot. As well as everyone whom I sent before.

W
Winnie-the-pooh 27.11.21

In any case, according to the plot, Yeniffer will be there first, and Tris will appear later, regardless of the choice.

r
regeger 27.11.21

G.ru.ZD Do
not write nonsense .

L
Lyokha-Bro- 27.11.21

That, if with the girls as normal ... I have both!

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Zoe Kim
Geralt appears in Kaer Morhen according to the plot and nothing else. Triss is not there (upon first appearance). Further, according to the plot, Triss is simply impossible not to notice. It is not clear at what point in the plot you are running around the fortress and looking for Triss ...

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
Zoe Kim first came to the fortress ... I also looked for Triss and Keira, then laughed at myself.
Zoe Kim
You can get to Kaer Morhen without helping Triss in Novigrad and Keira in Velen. Therefore, they are not there. If you have already helped the sorceresses, then it is believed that Triss is sailing to Kovir (if there is no romance with her), and Keira is only going to Kaer Morhen. The deadline for completing the tasks of Keira and Triss is during the quests "Brothers in Arms: Velen" and "Brothers in Arms: Novigrad". If these tasks are not completed before sailing to Ciri, they will fail.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
If you follow the plot at least a little and think about it, then having arrived with Uma for the first time in the fortress, you may suddenly want to look for Keira and Leto there))) Since they may already have conversations about Kaer-Morhen in additional quests. . With Triss, as far as I remember, it seems that there is no talk about the fortress anywhere at all, where does the desire to search for it there come from?))) We come with Uma, after talking with Ian in Vizima, I personally did not have any thoughts about Triss during the first passage ))
Perhaps readings of adventures and watching videos are to blame here, when there is a vague feeling that Triss should certainly be there (which will be in the future)

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
You obviously did not have an affair with Triss - after sex at the lighthouse, Triss promises to come to Kaer Morhen, a place where sorceresses are always welcome. I had an affair with Triss on my first playthrough.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
I confess, I messed up with Triss only once, perhaps there was a conversation about the fortress)) I don't really like Triss, in general as a character, Ian is somehow closer in type, and logically - they are with Geralt like Ciri like parents , and in general - Geralt Ian loved there for 25 years, and with Triss he had been stirring up for only a year, and then when he lost his memory and forgot Ian .. I think that everyone who often muddies up with Triss are those who went through the first two parts)) )))

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
Yes Geralt has long loved Ian, book canon. But still, the question is posed in the game is this real love or a genie's spell? Triss is closer to me, from the first part she helped Geralt, in the second she almost managed to restore her memory, and the Assassins of Kings ended in my rescue from the nilf camp. And in Novigrad, Merigold did not hesitate to torture to save Dandelion and help Ciri. And Ian, it seems to me, is a bitch, uses Geralt more than he loves. Even her task in the game is selfish - to find a genie, while Triss has to help the sorcerers of Novigrad.

But the last straw that turned me away from Ian is when she tells Geralt that she quickly regained her memory, and did not look for him, because hoped for his witcher mutations. For two years she hadn't even tried to find him! And only when he was needed - she made itself felt. She loves Ciri, but she has Geralt like a dog under her heel, she has a kind of love.

And about Ciri - remember the conversation in the assignment "Child of the Elder Blood" - Ciri asks Ian if she was involved in the genetic engineering of the Elder Blood gene. Ian denies this and lies ... According to the books, she participated in this, but later regretted, because met Ciri and fell in love with her.

And about the fact that Geralt and Ian are like parents for Ciri: the witcher has already grown up, she doesn't really need parents ... it was relevant 7-8 years ago.

In general, the writers of CD Projekt Red are simply gods: the choice of Geralt's woman, in my opinion, is the most difficult in the game. And whoever the player chooses: Triss or Yennefer - this choice is neither bad nor good, it is just a choice. And when choosing both - moral: there is nothing to chase after all the skirts, especially if women are friends and know each other well. In Dragon Age, there would be a depraved threesome - long live the proliferation and decline of morality in the West!

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
Yes!)) Once again I will call this project a masterpiece. We can say that Wild Hunt is an awesome high-quality film series, but interactive, because getting pleasure, fun, some kind of emotional sensations is the limit of what you want from such projects, and there are so few of them nowadays, mostly ridiculous killing of time .. Good a game project is like a good film project, if a movie looks between household chores and conversations, then this is no longer a movie .. The same is with game projects (the word "game" has long been difficult to apply to what is happening at the screens :-)

P.S. At the expense of Triss-Yen .. Of course, well done, the choice is purely individual .. I repeat, I only met the Witcher with the Wild Hunt, and Ian was immediately closer to me)) Yes, a bitch .. But Geralt's attitude to her and to Triss, clearly different, the character of Geralt from the game (not from books!) is very close to me, both in manners, in character, and in actions, it immediately seemed that Ian was more suitable for him than Triss with her dreams of quiet corner with flowers on the windows)) Triss, as I understand it, is young? And Ian is already old, like Geralt (I'm talking about age in years). I myself am already an adult uncle, and as for me, Ian is certainly nicer)))
P.S.S. They flooded a little here, but I think the terrible modernizers will understand))

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
Plus, everyone in this movie writes their own ending. It is rare for someone to have the same choice of the game. And the dialogues are just a fairy tale, vital! Dijkstra's phrase "I work with idiots" class! And his speech about the situation in Redania and "war does not solve problems, but only creates new ones" at the end of the task "Now or never" - how relevant today! How sorry I was to kill him - the second hardest choice in the game for me.

When I hacked to death Keira after a stormy night - I was just shocked ... urgently overestimated.
And the scene when Ian, in a quarrel with Geralt, throws him into the portal is terribly emotional.
And I almost fell for the death of Ciri on the island of Mists, although I knew that it should not be so ...
And Vesemir's death ... and so for a very long time ... It was a wonderful three weeks of the first playthrough, I just could not tear myself away - they told me - I was crazy :) For a long time there were no such emotions from the game - better even than The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
Unable to go beyond the beginning of the second Witcher .. alas, graphics and other little things, after the Wild Hunt, just kill all the fan ... no worse than the Wild Hunt ..
Dijkstra is also nice to me in some way, whatever he was .. Unfortunately, there is a certain mistake with him, since every choice between him and Roche (I'm not talking about his policy) is in favor of the latter .. With Keira, I also chopped up once, and also immediately outplayed, I just did not expect that from harsh words immediately the conversation with her at the tower would turn into mochilovo)))

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, Triss is the youngest sorceress of the Lodge, Ian is much older. Therefore, she is involved in more dirty deeds. As for the quiet corner - after all, Geralt is tired, why not retire, although the witchers do not die in bed.

And I even envy you - you can go through the Witcher series from the very beginning, without knowing the whole plot. The graphics are still not the main thing, although the second is still nothing, and the first is already scary, although back in 2008, it seemed to me an indescribable beauty. In some places the first is even better than the third plot, this part often quotes the book in places.

r
regeger 27.11.21

Stribogg
Still, try to play further in B2 - there is more non-linearity than in 3rd, and humor is present in large quantities. Some dwarves are worth something). The connection to the open world affected B3 not in the best way in my opinion.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
Veksemir is much older than Geralt (as I understand it, about 40 years old), but I did not think about retirement .. it was Triss with her then 30 years old somewhere with the desire to quietly grow flowers on the windows and live in luxury, doing some business grandees in the Carpet .. Somehow not very .. Triss- these are her blah-blah-blah, delights at the ball, looking Geralt in the eyes .. As for me, a completely typical young lady with typical desires)) Ian does not at all lisp Geralt, seeing in him a witcher, a man, a war .. Much restrained in her feelings, although even from the game, it is clearly visible that she loves Geralt and worries about him. I think that if you conduct a survey, then the choice of Triss will be for those who are about 30 years old))) I would have chosen Triss at the age of 25-35))
Finlife
B2 - well, I can't, that's all)) The sensations from B3 are too strong already .. I tried to start three times - it all ended with another replay of the Wild Hunt)))

M
Mantykora 27.11.21

Stribogg
Caught - I'm 27 years old, I will have to complete the game in 10 years))
In the game 1272:
Triss was born in 1235 - 37 years old.
Yennefer - in 1173 - 99 years old.
Geralt - in 1212 - 60 years old.
Vesemir - the age is unknown, but it is older than the Kaer Morhen fortress (the appearance of witchers there), and this is somewhere around 300 years old, so there is much more than 40 years between Geralt and Vesemir.

S
Stribogg 27.11.21

Mantykora
Oh, thanks for the info)) And then I always forget to monitor this issue with the age of the characters ..
SpoilerAnd I'm already 50, and although my friend is 38, I would not refuse such a 90-year-old "old woman" like Ian))) )