3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ThePlayer 12.11.19 10:12 pm

Can't run setup.exe Skyrim Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can't run setup Skyrim Repack from mechanics. Before installed all fine.

After the window where you have to choose the installation language nothing more happens
https://cloud.mail.ru/home/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%B0%20(2)/

What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 12.11.19

ThePlayer
Well check the cache in torrent, can negociciones or downloaded with file corruption or check your antivirus may bit file and put it in quarantine.

I
Izuru Hitachi 12.11.19

ThePlayer
You have a link to the cloud outside.
About Repack - download again, better from another source, the most reliable method. Then, check whether the requested software installed (visual, framework, etc.).
Well, still worth checking out, not to block the work of the installer antivirus.

T
ThePlayer 12.11.19

Izuru Hitachi
I was shaking from a variety of sources. still doesn't work

I
Izuru Hitachi 12.11.19

ThePlayer
Rocked the same Repack? Try another, for example, not from mechanics.
If another Repack as well then the problem is in the PC and there are already reasons can be the whole ocean...

g
grothex 12.11.19

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDrv-Yz8DzNJ7pAgtk1TmFl-Ehifhe5V/view?usp=sharing
download here. here the normal Assembly LE.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 12.11.19

What the pirates haven't thrown? What a pity

Z
Zlavus58 12.11.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
Here's the strange thing, I have both stimovsky litsuhi Skye, but I will say this: they are such wonders, that play is simply not possible. Then the quest will not start, it will fly, the muzzle will turn black and so many other things. But oddly enough on the Repack in this mess, and personally I do not. And what should I do?

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 12.11.19

Zlavus58
You're fine, you bought the game but you had a problem, so you solved it. I'm talking about those who do not support developers and stupid to steal the game.

D
Dan4ik7893 24.05.22

Nikolay Grom
Thank you people!!!

r
rusich_2008 12.06.22

Guys, after launching the installer, I have Cyrillic in general, what should I do?