3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad_181296 28.11.21 12:00 am

Romance with Magnolia (Fallout 4)

Failed the first time. How do I get started now?
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 28.11.21

There seems to be no romance with her, only a single fuck.

R
Roman Selezen 28.11.21

Hirok
Yes, she later says that the scene is more important to her)

C
CHEBUREK OF YOUR MOTHER 28.11.21

Hirok
I see a slop (what a magnolia?)

H
Hirok 28.11.21

Ivanov Ivan Ivananych Pevichka
in the "third rail" in "good neighborliness".

C
CHEBUREK OF YOUR MOTHER 28.11.21

Hirok
thanks

a
ashleyalicia 28.11.21

roma1397
Hirok
you were not asked about this - what will or will not happen next, you were asked a specific question - do you have an answer or not? how to retry flirting if you fail for the first time?

C
Cyrilloed 28.11.21

vlad_181296
I first persuaded her, after that I need it again, he says, let's get to know each other closer by candlelight, well, I didn't have enough charisma, I'll come back later and try.

H
Hirok 28.11.21

ashleyalicia Ale
, garage, specially for warrant officers of the Soviet army: "There is no romance with Magnolia."

a
ashleyalicia 28.11.21

Hirok
you have problems with concentration and understanding what was written - we did not ask if there was a novel or not, we asked WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO REPEAT ATTEMPT TO FLIR - if I’m not clear again, I’ll clarify whether Magnolia will offer the question of yellow flirting in the conversation menu again after it failed the first time?

H
Hirok 28.11.21

Are you?))
About yourself in the plural? Lol))

I
Ivan Belykh 28.11.21

I tried to "kill and resurrect" through the console, but she does not die, but faints = (

s
sobrichee 28.11.21

Fucked her being ZHGG, grape mentats force. By the way, she commented coolly about one of the characteristics of SPESHAL - the one that itself is swinging =)

T
The dumpling is kind 28.11.21

She's
Spoilers not?

p
papanduro 28.11.21

Songs (my IMHO they are very even) will then be dedicated to you. Regarding what her story is, she replies that the answer is in the lyrics she sings. Xs, maybe this is a simple allegory or really so. Without knowledge of English, the moment cannot be verified. I didn't ask further.

A
AUX_dude 28.11.21

The dumpling is kind
I nailed it for the sake of interest, and she had a very interesting thing. Try it.

T
The dumpling is kind 28.11.21

Micha Incognito
For some reason, I have it unkillable. The whole bar was aggrieved at me and even after the explosion from the fat man nobody died XD. But I dug into Cleo's terminal.
Spoiler Damn, that's who you need to soak. And she calls Magnolia a colleague.