3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Epifanov 28.11.21 12:00 am

Is it possible to complete this quest without the enmity of the BS (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, today I was faced with a not very good situation ..
In general, I want to go through the game behind the subway, I go through the "underground and undercover" quest where it is necessary to free the synths, in general there the quest is indicated to carry out the instructions of the father, and wait until the synth to which we gave the weapon with us will contact ... Well, while fulfilling my father's instructions, I came across the quest "Mass Fusion" where you need to steal an object that both parties are interested in (Institute and BS) ..
As an option, I was instructed to go to steal it AWOL or warn BS .. If I go AWOL then BS will be my enemies, if I warn the Institute will be my enemies, that the quest for the underground "underground and under cover" immediately fails, and I don't want to spoil relations with the BS ...
Is it possible to go through this quest differently, without the masses of fusion, I will add another unwanted enemy!
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 28.11.21

Vlad_Epifanov
no, it is impossible, this is the point of no return, save yourself, go through all the lines and choose the one that you like more to continue exploring the world)

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

There is also this ending, where the factions are not at war in the end: http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/idealno_horoshaya_kontsovka-886122/

Y
Yarsis 28.11.21

in my opinion, whoever you do not choose at the end will still force the others to interrupt, it was like that with the BS, by the end of the plot the subway and the institute were killed