3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 10.09.19 07:38 am

Now how to download from PG?

I never go down there, and I was in for a surprise. Don't understand what the hell is going on here.
Instead of the usual archive treinam executables spam. Explain.
Download the trainer(ry) does not work at all..
Some idiot changed all the usual system, when pressing the button Download
download transferred to Download Master, downloading the archive with the trainer and everything.

Now under the button hid not immediately noticeable thing Miroshnyk spam.
The default is for the checkbox: using the installer Mail.ru
Didn't notice at first is G. download, bother not the archive as usual.
Let's say you have restored the system and cleared the computer from all this forced the established stuff.

Remove the checkbox and click again click download, expecting the usual question on saving files with the trainer...
But here you are waiting for the next trick:
there is a window of security
The website cheathall.gamedl.ru can be dangerous for your computer etc.
Or if you are referring to, is triggered after many attempts to save the file, it is executable for spam

Why when you click on the button Download is referring to the muddy sites and there is a familiar and simple as 2x2 download archive?
What a Scam on PG, and why it is imposed the default setting of viral garbage included installer Mail.ru who without warning begins to manage the system and to change the configuration?
8 Comments
Sort by:
e
eXamen 10.09.19

Just tried to download a cheat, as usual, loaded the files and nothing more. On the left site throws.

50GB 10.09.19

CANT?

a
atmaROZ 10.09.19

eXamen
I have some time later also began to operate a fix for the old scheme when saving the archive file. Yesterday was a period that avast went crazy cursing the PG page and clicking the Download was redirecting to different leftist, instead of the actions for conservation of the archive file on your computer.

By the way, I looked at the network info how to disable ad blocker for Yandex. Kidka with PG on left-wing sites local DNS of Yandex, and in General a lot of a problem when you can't visit some sites that are blocked brazen DNS Yandex...
The Council was:
You need to change the DNS settings of the router/pc to Google's DNS..
Google Public DNS provides the following public servers for DNS queries:

I went into router settings and found out there is enabled by default DNS of Yandex, and not zaparivat with Google's DNS.just knocked him out.
It unilaterally addresses for users on what sites you can go essentially performing the function of unsolicited services to restrict rights online works and in the furnace together with the creators.
By a strange coincidence, after getting rid of guardianship DNS Yandex, and files with PG were loaded, viral also ceased to declare itself on pages of the website.
Of course you need to constantly remove a Daw with imposing services: using the installer Mail.ru

And then in the terminal, MTS - 0% Commission)) is always the default dirty check. Forgetting to remove that (and it still need to notice in a hurry) - not suspecting a trick, poor guy, to replenish the phone balance automatically subscribes to a wave of SMS spam.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.09.19

I never go down there, and I was in for a surprise.
Similarly. Videodirect now more difficult to pump out. Previously, there were buttons to download the file (video), now they don't see...

|
||| VENTURA ||| 10.09.19

The best video to watch on YouTube than here, doesn't always work. also noticed that the viewed video is not always displayed in the ribbon as viewed.

B
Boycott 10.09.19

If you need to DOWNLOAD something, but you don't know how, write me, I will tell you)

D
Denis Nikonov 10.09.19

Why the default option is using the installer Mail.ru close button Download ?

And why distribute a Trojan on PG ?

installer Mail.ru

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/ae7ccda0e49a38ae6b97d60d8440a692a930ca27bee0167e3b060a8c77869f2a/analysis/
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/a1b69d599e51e54e88a817fb8f9b1661a63d21a24024cda25dd40de190c7a54f/analysis/1416331921/
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/c4f94c10eb98e11c4fe55e85b118491e81d42f412ff495abf3071334e05ab0e2/analysis/1416332013/

And avast and Dr Web and Kaspersky write .

O
OMEN-RADIATION 26.09.21

Boycott
hello, I download the trainer archive, and the html page is downloaded, can I have something wrong in the settings? thanks