3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerqK 28.11.21 12:00 am

How do I program a light cube to change color automatically? (Fallout 4)

?
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 28.11.21

SerqK
using terminal

S
SerqK 28.11.21

zombijaic
In the terminal, you can only change randomly, they will glow with the same color all the time. And I want the colors to change automatically, constantly. Interval switch tried, not it.

B
Boss_Timurchik 28.11.21

SerqK
it needs to wait mod

S
SerqK 28.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
In the official trailer, the cubes winked in different colors. The terminal should have a function "Cycle colors." Cut it out?

B
Boss_Timurchik 28.11.21

SerqK
as far as I watched the official trailers, they didn't show anything about crafting at all

S
SerqK 28.11.21

Boss_Timurchik

B
Boss_Timurchik 28.11.21

SerqK
but yes there is no such function in the terminal

z
zombijaic 28.11.21

SerqK
this is not possible

R
Ragday 28.11.21

zombijaic
There are breakers and an energy meter, it is necessary to compose an algorithm from them. Breakers in the section where stands and supports ...

M
MunchkiN 616 28.11.21

you need to put 2 or more terminals in each of which set the color
further there are such temporary switches for cables that seem to give sinusoids
you can check, for example, on a loudspeaker, it will just hum and with them like an air raid

R
RB_XAH 28.11.21

Tell me, is it possible to build the 2nd version of a power armor service station, there are 2 types of stations in the game, but so far only 1 option can be built.

M
Marty52 28.11.21

Seanbot
had a couple more moments that were cut out, for example at 03:37 in the video above, what is this Tesla coil? and a plate to the left of it.
The game had to be played. What you described is in the game.

S
Seanbot 28.11.21

Marty52
already know, but instead of answering "the game had to be played" I could just hint what it is.
This is a port to the institute, which opens according to a plot through which I do not strive to go through quickly, it is more interesting for me to study everything and side quests than to quickly go through the game and score -_-

M
Marty52 28.11.21

Seanbot
Great job. That's why I didn't say that it's a pretty powerful spoiler, but you're done.

S
Seanbot 28.11.21

Marty52
A powerful spoiler? well, I would not say that, there is nothing like that, unlike plot spoilers)