3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rotten_Person. 28.11.21 12:00 am

How can fuel be hacked? (Dead State)

How can you break the fuel through artmani? I tried both the whole and the search, and with a point is not useless.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmodai 28.11.21

In the game itself, count by half a liter, and like a whole 4 bytes.

R
Rotten_Person. 28.11.21

Asmodai
In the sense of counting half a liter? But what about the whole, in the same place the value of fuel with a dot, for example 3.5 gallons. How to search? I tried to search with a dot and did not find

A
Asmodai 28.11.21

In the sense of 0.5 gallons, look for 1 ... 1 as 2 ... 9.5 as 19 and so on. Multiply by 2 in total.

R
Rotten_Person. 28.11.21

Asmodai
Thank you) I helped a lot, otherwise there is not enough fuel forever)

R
Rotten_Person. 28.11.21

Asmodai
Can you tell me how to hack the resources that are already in the shelter? I mean those that are displayed when you press G.)

A
Asmodai 28.11.21

-Vint-
Sorry, I don’t know, I broke all the resources during sorties - I transferred from inventory to containers, broke the number of items, then reduced it to a minimum - in order to clean everything at once, and then at the very exit from the location put the necessary items by several thousand - overload does not affect the journey, and upon arrival at the base, everything will automatically fold into the warehouse.

R
Rotten_Person. 28.11.21

Asmodai
I tried, nishtyak method) Thanks for the advice)

S
SemyStall 28.11.21

Horror. What is the thrill to play with cheats? All the resources you need are easy to collect. The meaning of the game from cheats is half lost.

A
Asmodai 28.11.21

SemyStall
This is how we are people. After a couple of playthroughs, I'm personally not interested in playing just like that, so I'm looking for mods and cheats to feel something new from the game. The psyche is like that.