3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SourseXL 28.11.21 12:00 am

Supply lines (Fallout 4)

How do I cancel all supply lines at once?
Who has such a script?
And then it happens not quite sensibly you scatter the suppliers and, in order to cancel, you will evaporate to run after everyone and catch them in the settlements.
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsagar 28.11.21

Steamed about this for a while, and then scored. It doesn't matter where they go and how. The main thing is that there is a general set of trash in the settlements, and everything else is nonsense.

N
NoCeFall 28.11.21

Forget it, I sent all the supply lines to the main base for refueling. Now I can't really leave the room, 20 mules and suppliers rush to the gas station when I wake up ... I had to load save

f
forkiller 28.11.21

And I brought the main plantation with plants to the Eburnetti farm and in the Senchuari (main base) I have a little food planted. And I set up just one line. Now it turns out that the village feeds the city. Very comfortably. And the base is not planted with large crops (you can set up some other buildings more) and there is a lot of food. But in order not to have plants at all on the base, it is also impossible to supply purely from the outside. People become unhappy