3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
restet 28.11.21 12:00 am

map of Europe does not match the substrate (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

the background is always located above and to the right of the map of Europe, regardless of whether the mod is installed on a color map or not. tell me how to fix it? version 1.21, installed Mario card 10.2
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
Do you have a higher priority than the Mario map, do not have other mods with the game_data file connected?

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
above the Mario card: physics mod, wheel rotation, traffic, No Bloom mod, fixes for Mario, mod from red textures

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
You did not answer, I will clarify the question: is there a game_data file in the mods you listed?

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
has NO damage from damage, set it when doing street racing)) it has game_data in it, the rest does not.
when disabling NO damage, the card comes in order.
but you can't make friends with the map and no damage?

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
Of course it will. Remove damage in the Mario card, and just throw out NO damage.

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
how to do it?

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
Open the game_data file in the Mario map and put all the zeroes in it in the following lines:
truck_damage_coef
trailer_damage_coef
truck_to_trailer_dmg

r
restet 28.11.21

Thank
you SlavikSD , everything worked out with Mario.
but what about, for example, the EAA map Brazil EAA 2.9 map? it doesn't even unpack scsextractor_1.0, writes

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
Brazil is not unpacking, here we are all stuck)))
Take a fix from Volodya for EAA cards and also remove the damage in it.

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
can be more detailed , what kind of fix? if this one:
"New fix for combining EAA 2.9.x with RusMap, ProMods, TSM, MhaPro and other maps"
there is no gamedata in it

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
This fix by Volodya is voiced as "for those who do not see ...."

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
understood which one. is it only for EAA cards? the name is somehow incomprehensible ...

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
This fix basically consists of a modified game_data file. In which Volodya prescribed the scaling of the map for visualizing Brazil and the like.
Connect, see the changes. Nothing terrible will happen. And the chance to get an improvement will increase))

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
thanks, but with Brazil it was resolved differently. since I have the lowest priority map of Brazil, I just stuck no damage over it, it did not affect the map in any way.
managed to modify the Russian map and Russian open spaces, but with the Orient Express 7.0 beard: the files are password protected

r
restet 28.11.21

SlavikSD
I put on the map "Russian Spaces" (in addition to Mario, Russian map and Brazil). Here's the thing with the map:
http://img.ii4.ru/images/2015/11/29/659100_ets2_00000.jpg the
background of Europe has disappeared, and the scale is not very proportional.
it became inconvenient to zoom in and out of the map: the scale changes very much.
Is it possible to fix this: for example, remove the background from the Open spaces, tweak the scale ...

S
SlavikSD 28.11.21

restet
You can. Express has not been locked for a long time, you can work in it

C
CameoN 28.11.21

restet
nya?
= Aligned the background of the map of Europe
= Eliminated the problem of Khanty-Mansiysk
rghost.ru/6CQLhPCnv

r
restet 28.11.21

I don't have SlavikSD Express yet. he seems to be not friends with rusmap and open spaces, with Mario, TSM - yes

thanks CameoN , now it is much better