3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex333555 28.11.21 12:00 am

Share the spawn locations of legendary enemies (Fallout 4)

Actually the topic for indicating the places where the enemies come across from which the suitability falls (cool guns with double damage, etc.). It is the location where the fixed spawn points are. For example, I twice came across a cockroach at the Olivia station (after respawning a location), twice a bog at the Tiket quarry (on a quest and then when the water merged) and once a legendary raider on the sunken ship Klokot - the one under the bridge to Diamond- City.
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 28.11.21

alex333555 to
be honest, I set the difficulty to the maximum in the game, and so I have legendary enemies in every corner

S
Sphinxx69 28.11.21

___NYUSHA___
Same :)

A
Apostolik 28.11.21

alex333555
For survival, they come across everywhere. For example, in the same quarry, besides the swamp, there were three legendary raiders.

C
Cucumber312 28.11.21

alex333555
They do not spawn anywhere.
I'm already thinking about reducing the difficulty level, because the drop is still garbage.

V
Vasily Emelyanov 28.11.21

alex333555

Here you go) there I met a huge super mutant and 4 death claws (two legendary) on survival, a

place for people who are accompanied by the steel clang of their "balls")))

s
serg5555555 28.11.21

Met the legendary leader of the deathclaws. It would seem that what could be cooler. Received a melee stick with 20 damage. Fine.