3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihaile 28.11.21 12:00 am

Guys, who understands RAM? I messed up

when buying RAM, it was exactly 4GB after manipulations in some kind of program, I don't remember the exact name, its name, but the section was associated with RAM .. in general, 3.90GB became available

18 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 28.11.21

Mihaile
Hmm. Notebook? Two video cards? Somehow I saw this on the forums, they said the video core built into the percent takes part of the opera for itself. I don’t remember exactly, but they seemed to switch to a discrete vidyuhu and all the rules. Maybe delirium, of course.

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
No nonsense, where else can a built-in chipset get memory, if not from RAM?

L
LEFT FOR DTF 28.11.21

Vladimir Shu1tz
in the store ....

b
bloomm 28.11.21

Vladimir Shu1tz
Draw in your belly harder pausatic =)

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 28.11.21

lookaway
A very logical statement, one can immediately see profundity and intelligence.
bloomm
This is from Google +, I'm too lazy to change photos for some forum there, if you can log in from it.

HARDWARE, so why figured out how to switch to discrete?

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
laptop, yes 2 .. in GTA 5 you won't play normally

u

Mihaile
Vidyaha what is it worth? Well, or throw the name of the laptop

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

Vladimir Shu1tz
No .. can you help with this? With the transition to discrete?

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
amd radeon hd 7600m series
intel hd graphics 3000
hp pavilion g6 2004er

G
Glnai 28.11.21

Well, no matter how everything is correct, no matter what memory you buy, you still won't get the exact amount of memory available, just the number is rounded up.

u

Mihaile
Well, for a start, look at the Catalyst, there, in theory, there should be a video card switch, something like "high performance / energy saving" well, or something like that, switch to high, reboot

u

Glnai
No, I have all 16 of 16 gigs on my laptop in this window,

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Everywhere there is a max. performance ... also you can change produces. in separate games and programs. but there is no switching

u

Mihaile
When the top ten was updated, did not notice how much it was? In games, how does the car behave? If so, then I think there should be no problems

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
I noticed this before 10, I changed Windows several times, everything was still 3.90 ... the performance remained the same ... but 10 is much better for my laptop does not load with unnecessary processes

u

http://support.hp.com/ru-ru/document/c03051924
Read, I did not go into it, but superficially realized that the old firewood (just came from the purchase of the laptop) had a fixed GPU switching, while the newer ones support dynamic switching (in theory, you should have tightened a dozen new firewood) so on new firewood it should be like yours. If, of course, the laptop supports this switching in Bios, you can rigidly set these parameters there (you can find it on the link). And so it's okay, stay on 10th and don't worry

M
Mihaile 28.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Thank you

u

Mihaile
good luck.