3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hattack 28.11.21 12:00 am

Quest bug Shadow of Steel (Fallout 4)

While completing the quest The Shadow of Steel ran into a problem ... Having already arrived on the vertibird on the BS "ship", it was necessary to listen to the report, and then talk to the "pilot Captain Kels". But he is not. There is a marker pointing to the vertibird mooring intersection, but it is not.
Started the quest by receiving a radio signal.
Came to the Police Station.
We ran off with the paladin for a part for the transmitter.
Completed a couple of quests for that paladin's companions.
Then he said that everything was normal, and flew to their base-airship. And here on you ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
tyman21 28.11.21

Hattack
Did you find another paladin? There, too, he must be found according to sources, from an old expedition 3 years ago. Maybe because of this there is no pilot.

H
Hattack 28.11.21

tyman21
Can you tell me where this quest starts? And then on the airship because of this Kels, no one even wants to talk ((

t
tyman21 28.11.21

Hattack
After you were given the first tasks, you should have been told that this paladin is looking for you, he issues a quest to search for a missing expedition, an interesting quest, you have to run to look for SOS beacons. after that you will be promoted to novice.

M
Max Lyapin 28.11.21

No, that’s not why he’s not there. I went on a quest to find the missing team and Kelsa is not there either.

H
Hattack 28.11.21

Everything is fine already ... In order for this paladin to be on the bridge, one mercenary must be poured into Fort Hagen (next to the blood transfusion point). We go there according to Nick Valentine's quest. And then everything is all right!

M
Misha Molot 28.11.21

Hattack
Hello! I had a crash on a helicopter, bypassed the command from the coc BostonAirportExt01 console and then I can not find the paladin. Tell me, where exactly to look for the mercenary? Inside Fort Hagen, I seemed to have interrupted everyone, and there weren't mercenaries, but synths. I would be grateful if the game stopped (

H
Hattack 28.11.21

Misha Molot
You did not kill everyone .. There is a mercenary Kelog. The one who kidnapped the son of Mr. You will go to it on the "main" quest (forgot the name) together with Nick Valentine. Otherwise, you will not be able to get to the command post of Fort Hagen, because the elevator leading there will be blocked.