3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kain1555 12.11.19 10:12 pm

A must-read! (Mortal Kombat 11)

Dear fans ,I grew up on this game, I know the story of each character,this game helped me in difficult times,is the whole universe which has more than 25 years,this is a game of conflict resolution between friends or spouses,the last part I was pleasantly surprised apart from this startup problem but I thought that I'll tell you what guys,let's unite our forces and together we will batter on Twitter ed boon about our wishes but need to create one single message to collect all the wishes ,I as a fan don't welcome to add guest characters like predator alien is stupid because in the game yet, a lot of characters such as the Armageddon,ed boon wants to make we will help him but let him return many heroes and Armageddon, for example,and I know that people would be willing to pay for these characters,the last part actually had a tactical view and it is ready to accept the challenge on the eSports audience in different competitions.With our efforts if we would be 1000 millions one pathetic message to ed boon will not take time because he really listens to the players.Think about it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 12.11.19

Kain1555
The only one I really want to see it - Sarina, and in IBC it came out, but a Persian and did not

d
dilat 12.11.19

I would Reiko wanted to see in the game. On topic - I think many people from around the world hammering Twitter and not just ed boon about such requests

A
Aleksandr Konev 12.11.19

Don't like, don't peak guest of the Persians. The more of them are now made DLC doing that makes it easier

K
Kain1555 12.11.19

Alexander Konev
It is not the guest a lot of whom haven't added any for Jason bunch

Q
Qoold 12.11.19

Fanatic MK Serge from who only just got to the Internet, wants to BATTER the tweeter (and maybe not twiter?!) Edward Bulanova, which one wishes a little off fanatic who played mortal combat in difficult times and decided this family conflicts.

A
Aligambro 12.11.19

Kain1555
Than you spawn do not hit?

K
Kain1555 12.11.19

Aligambro
I say for God's sake let me add but first let add characters from the universe of MK,they are still a whole bunch

K
Kain1555 12.11.19

Qoold
Do you not think that the game was made of the wishes of the fans ?or are you one message will smear easier on the ass to sit and jackshit to do with you and no one requires to do something .

K
Kain1555 12.11.19

ImGabeNewell
Well if you read the comics almost all the heroes of Armageddon died,Sarina, quite alive and quite likely to appear

N
NFL2K5 12.11.19

РussyHunter wrote:
PC GAMING IN ALL ITS GLORY
I agree. Thought no one but Rusko is not playing)

A
Aleksandr Konev 12.11.19

Kain1555
So not necessary to the plot. Who hash like?