3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Shalashov 28.11.21 12:00 am

Mandolin Ball Agura (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Please tell me where to find it
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vova Shalashov 28.11.21

have already found)

B
Blaster dark 28.11.21

tell me where?

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

In his house on Aralan.

u
ulyanovas 28.11.21

nestrbob
I go to the house and it says that no one is there. no more action.

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

ulyanovas Is there a
task to search for it?

a
aist16 28.11.21

I came on assignment, there is a guard at the house. After the battle, the house says: "The house is empty." But, in the assignment it is already written: "Take the mandolin to Bal Agur".

t
tophsla 28.11.21

Tell me - there is a mandolin quest, but there is no entrance to the house. What to do?

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

tophsla
There is no entrance to the house, after a fight with the guards, a mandolin appears in the GG's backpack.

t
tophsla 28.11.21

There are no guards nearby either, the entire island has been cleared. There is no mandolin.

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

tophsla
There are no guards nearby either
Near what?

t
tophsla 28.11.21

Next to the house. In general, there is not a single detachment on the island (((

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

tophsla
Guard in the very house of Bal Agur, not near.

t
tophsla 28.11.21

The house is empty. Those. do not enter the house. And no one is around. And on the island there is no one but their own.

t
tophsla 28.11.21

I could not sell it - it is a quest one. And a coin is burning above the house - it means that I have already banged the detachment inside. Inscription - the house is empty. I loaded the save to Aralan. Let's see what happens. Thanks.

n
nestrbob 28.11.21

tophsla
Wait until tomorrow, the game will be released. Hope everything works out.

t
tophsla 28.11.21

Passed Aralan again - indeed, now everything is fine))) Thanks again)))

P
PNC 28.11.21

tophsla
The house is empty. Those. do not enter the house. And no one is around. And on the island nobody
else is crap, the version of the game is final, they write in the net that this is a bug (http://steamcommunity.com/app/289520/discussions/0/35221584593753777/) In

general, I solved my problem, in the file rusitems we find a rowing mandula enter through the console
item walnut_mandolin
everything!

N
Naikon85 28.11.21

The guys had the same problem that the above quest was taken to pick up the mandolin from the house and the house is empty. I just walked back to the aguru ball and just talked to him again then to the house and there was already a guard there, try it.

A
Anastasia Ter 28.11.21

Naikon85
Thank you very much !!!