3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djek4729 28.11.21 12:00 am

Please help me very much. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Please tell me how to perform the duelist trait there is a description, but I just can't figure out what to do, please write in detail and where it can be done.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 28.11.21

djek4729
And what a description

s
solo837 28.11.21

Genom94 Retaliate
against multiple ranged attacks (2) OVER 10 sec.

T
TimKar 28.11.21

solo837
may be that during this period of time they tried to shoot at you 2 times, and you pressed the answer.

s
solo837 28.11.21

Perhaps. I ran randomly 4 times. But as? They shot at me, I shot back)

d
djek4729 28.11.21

And where do they shoot a lot?

d
djek4729 28.11.21

Well, help a.

k
killa211 28.11.21

Well, this is 80 lvl nerd, why were these features added, artificial stretching of the passage, I put a bolt on them.

d
djek4729 28.11.21

Thanks for the help, I completed this assignment.

C
Cumdeon 28.11.21

If in the future someone wants to get this trait or the "Not a sporty approach" trophy, I give you a good idea of ​​how to get it.
Let's start!)
To begin with, in the equipment we choose the worst pistol (do not take the very first one, take where the damage is minimal, and the clip is larger) and the worst melee weapon (it is necessary in order not to immediately kill the enemy when he climbs into melee and thereby make progress faster). Then we confidently stomp to the royal palace. After we climbed over the fence, we turn on the zinger and agrim more guards while running around the palace. Then we find an open place and stop. The guards who were chasing you, too, abruptly hit the brake and begin to thrash you, but it's good that 2-3 people attack. Your task is ONLY to counterattack and wait for the target indicator to light up above your head and quickly shoot back. With our bad pistol, we don't kill the enemy shooter right away, so we pick them until we fulfill the line.
That's all))
PS In this way, you can get the trophy "Not a sporty approach", but for this we take the most powerful pistol, since for the trophy we need not only to respond to a shot, but to kill the enemy shooting at us.
PSS On the roofs of the palace itself there are arrows (though only 3) who do not climb into melee, but only shoot. We set up, agrim, we immediately respond to the shot.
I wish you all success !!)

d
djek4729 28.11.21

Yes, thanks, I went through a long time ago.