3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N377 28.11.21 12:21 am

The finished recruiting beacon. (Fallout 4)

How does he work ? I've been playing for 20 hours and still can't understand how it works.
It turns on itself, then turns off. Does it work when the light is red or green? Or every other time? I put it on green, from the top left I write that the signal has disappeared, I put it in red - there is a signal, then I will still lose it and there is no signal on red, but on the green one.
Wtf?
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 28.11.21

It should work when the green light is on and it works constantly. By the way, you can see in the radio whether the recruiting beacon is working or not.

N
Nikita237 28.11.21

N377
This is a gazebo)

N
N377 28.11.21

Kirill22092
No, it stops working on its own, it can even be seen from people who stop coming to the region.
You just fucking understand how it works.
Now it works on a red light, and on a green one it is cut down and even in the radio. this wave is not active.

K
Kirill22092 28.11.21

N377
How about electricity?

N
N377 28.11.21

Kirill22092
Yes, everything is fine, I even make a generator for them.
It seems to figure it out, but I'm not sure, by default, when you put it, it is put with a red llama and active, then you put green and it is cut down, then red again and it still does not work, and then green and it turns on.
Kapets.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 28.11.21

N377
there is a wire from the generator to all the electrical things you need to stretch, including this radio beacon, did you do that?

N
N377 28.11.21

Yakov Budnikov
Of course, he still needs copper.

T
Teblroy 28.11.21

Bullshit kakato: put a lighthouse, played for 4 hours - the growth of citizens is mute (everyone is happy, only with a margin), the lighthouse works THEORETICALLY (green lamp, radio is playing) .. Now the culmination: SWITCH OFF the lighthouse - the radio works. Demolished the lighthouse, the radio WORKS, As a result, I installed 4 lighthouses, 2 included, two not. Guess how many people came to the village?

V
Vadim Vetrov 28.11.21

Well .. There is a suggestion that it works after the minuteman quests have been completed. For after I do the square, there seems to be an increase.
In general, in five hours an increase plus five people

l
lancxpr 28.11.21

Can you invite people to the gas station? or just Concorde?

N
N377 28.11.21

Teblroy
Welcome)

N
Nixard 28.11.21

So it's better to restart the beacon after installation? To make it work. I sat for six hours today, completed several quests for this black ranger, I thought that people would come to me after the quests. But no, additional bases have been formed, an even bigger smut.

N
N377 28.11.21

Nixard
Yes, jerk him to the green light and the radio signal.

S
Slavik dybuna 28.11.21

Hmm Guys, how to connect this fucking lighthouse to the generator, what else needs to be built, already exhausted jumping around the workshop.

M
Matvey Sautkin 28.11.21

Slavik Dybuna you
go into the workshop, aim at the lighthouse, poke the space bar, a wire will go from it, come up with this wire to the generator and poke the space bar again

k
kosmich83 28.11.21

Teblroy
put the bed

M
Mercurionio 28.11.21

And now attention: to attract new woodpeckers, living conditions are necessary, in addition to the lighthouse. Otherwise they come and go. And at the same time, it is worth remembering about the limit of dudes.

B
Bard Buttercup 28.11.21

Yes, I also have problems with this beacon, it works, it does not work. I set up 5 of them on the basis that at least one will work, like the peasants are coming. They will stop walking, I will demolish all the lighthouses and build new ones))
Mercurionio
And at the top in the workbench mode there is a limit strip, this is the limit for what? for settlers or for construction? I've got about one third full there

V
Valeryn47 28.11.21

I cut these washers ... I set up a washer in the new settlement, I went for a walk myself. I come back - 18 people, and there is no water, no food, no beds. All the wicked walk. You have a strange problem.

So I just connect the generator and the washer to it, I don't turn on or cut anything.
The only thing I noticed is that the more satisfied settlements you have, the faster other settlements grow.

N
N377 28.11.21

Valeryn47
Don't talk nonsense.
The number of people and their arrival depends on the level of charisma.